Words that make you tingle?

What words or phrases get your hearts beating and your undies wet?

For me it’s being submissive and sometimes bratty, being told no and then breaking someone down to begging for more is really sexy.

2 Likes

I love whenever my OH texts me saying “God help you whenever i get home” as i know i am in for a night of very kinky naughty sex!!

2 Likes

For me I go so wet when it’s whispered in my ear by my husband that he is going to fu*k me - I know it’s a loaded word by some but in it context I love it ….

8 Likes

I love it when he whispers in my ear he is goingbto f…k me hard with his hard rock c…k

4 Likes

When the OH says seductively “I’ve got no knickers on!”.

5 Likes

Same here, hearing him say he’s going to f••k me hard with his hard c••k definitely gets me wet :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I also love when we’re in the dom/sub role, he gives me my orders, being told what to do and when.

He likes hearing me say, put that hard c••k in my mouth. Describing what I want to do to him.
Also if I’m going solo while on the phone to him, he likes it when I tell him what I’m doing, says he loves that :hot_face:

4 Likes

Don’t you dare f*ckin stop right now!

5 Likes

Just a breathless “fuck” does it for me​:woman_shrugging:

Or a gravelly “yes woman” when I’m loosing control.

3 Likes

I’m weird, “interesting” for me, it makes me feel like I’ve lost control and I need it. I go from cool and confident to begging (my Sirs can never know this lol). I still remember a scene with both of my Sirs and they basically spoke about me like I wasn’t even in the room. That was one hell of a night :joy:

“You want me to f**k/breed you right now, don’t you?”. Like yes, very much please. Having to admit that though somehow makes this once good girl want it even more.

1 Like

I am going to the gym to get all sweaty - this has me in pieces.

For me it’s not a word, but if I can squeeze mrstoysrus butt, then that’s all I need to get me going, touching it now gets me going as much as it did 15 years ago when we first met

1 Like

I love any kind of dirty talking while having fun

1 Like

When my wife talks about cock it certainly does it for me.

1 Like

I love it when my wife tells me she’s wearing black panties.

1 Like

Bend over I’m going to hurt you

When the wife says ‘grab me’ or ‘f**k me like a piece of meat’. Makes me loose control and she knows it!

When she tells me to get upstairs for a good pegging/caning/paddling/flogging.

1 Like