Work and stress.

Hi guys, I have got to this weekend and I am usually so excited and horny, can't wait to get my wonderful woman into the sack. This week has been tough and stressful and I am just not feeling anything. Any ideas guys a pick me up or just relax and wIt till next weekend. This doesn't normally happen to me or am I get to.g old![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

Don't give up! I'd quit work first! :p

I don't know what to advise as I don''t know the kind of thing you like. If I have plenty of time, writing stories about my OH gets me in the mood and gives her something naughty to read.

Have a look on literotica and read some erotic fiction, it might get the juices flowing.

Not sure what you're into GG, but I always come back from a run feeling horny. So maybe some exercise would do the trick?

I'm working away a lot recently and I'm usually a bit flat for a day or two after I get home. It happens.

I would go straight for the fetish stuff myself.

Why not just relax and enjoy whatever happens?

Thanks everyone . Rose Hip that's what I've done feeling much better tonight.

Being over tired and stressed plays havoc with our sex drive. There have been so many posts with one partner waiting eagerly for the others return and finding he/she isn't in the mood.

I hope you manage to have a relaxing weekend GG and things are back to "normal" soon.