Work, chores, kids, and everything else

Just a general post, just wondering what your all do about having sex when u are both busy working, house chores and sorting kids out etc etc. Do u plan a time ahead of the week? See what happens (if it happens) Fit it in quickly when u can before kids run in lolol I know we should all make time for one another but that's not always easy.

It's hard trying to fit everything in and not be totally exhausted by bed time... Im a stay at home Mum with only a few hours work each week so I do most household chores during the day while my partner works, he has a manual job and often gets tired so we generally have a rule after the children's bed time and clean up after dinner.... telly or sex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ .. we relax of an evening by watching telly but once it gets to 9pm, it's 'bed time' or telly time... means we don't plan it as such as not to lose the excitement or put pressure on ourselves to do it and lose the passion. We dont have 'quickies' and our sessions normally take an hour or two (kissing, chatting, foreplay etc).....We give each other a cheeky text message during the day saying bed at 9 ๐Ÿ˜‰ or quick snog/touch as a sign we want that early night....theres always the odd random times where he wakes me during the night or while the kids are at school, little one is napping etc to add a bit of a spark....xx

We are pretty routine, weekend mornings for 99% of the time at the moment. Have x3 teenagers in the house, we both work full time and we are also both studying part time. Add in sports once a week and theres little time for much else.

In saying that though, we do have the occaisional "play date", both take a day off work when the kids are at school and "if" all 3 happen to be out of the house for an extended period where we are sure we won't get interrupted, then we grab the opportunity too.

Have had the odd quickie in the shower at night when Mrs Sen is preparing for bed (yay for the bathroom fan disguising noises), but thats more of a quick release for me if I'm honest, not sure how much she gets out of it (usually takes a while to orgasm).

If kids are tucked away in bed, nothing wrong with some cheeky oral on the couch just to mix things up a bit, or you could get a remote egg (or him a remote butt plug if hes into it) and use that to turn up the heat a bit while waiting for bedtime.

Happily childfree here, and I don't want to live with anyone other than my pet(s) - I currently have a bunny.

We plan ahead when we will meet with my partners. Usually it's either me spending a few hours to up to half a day at their place, or they come over for up to 4 days at a time. Note that we live 2-4 hours way, I can't leave my bunny alone for more than 15-20 hours, and I can't take him with me.

Weโ€™ve got a young family, full time jobs, chores and we have become masters of the quickie! We had a redefinition of sex with each other a few years ago where we decided that โ€˜sexโ€™ could be as simple as oral for one of us, or masturbating together or using toys on each other. As soon as we did that we then found we naturally increased our opportunities of sex as we both knew we didnโ€™t have to get hot and heavy for an hour when five minutes in the shower would do! Weโ€™re big fans of days off work together with the kids away at school, and scheduling sex dues happen but more with flirtatious messages through the day.

Put the laptop/tablet/phone down, switch off the telly and go to bed early. Really early.

It's the only way.

We try to plan, Mondays both kids out,,,,,, but, it doesn't always work out even on those free days, so don't worry if its even less than once a week, we've all been there?

We don't really plan just see what happens and whether either of us are in the mood. Planning things can be difficult as I work in the day and the mrs works in the evenings due to childcare issues.

Quite lucky that even tho our kids are 8 and 5, they keep themselves to themselves for the most part, they usually get up at about 6 - make themselves toast and get their clothes out of the tumble dryer and start getting dressed. Which gives us time to breathe in the mornings and sometimes means we can fit in a quiet quickie before we have to go lol doesn't always happen as I start work at 7.30 most mornings but that's okay. Other than that we have the odd early night and try to take advantage of the rare occasion that we both have a day off together with the kids at school ๐Ÿ˜‚ It can be difficult though, if I "plan" anything I immediately lose interest and am completely switched off ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ it has to be somewhat spontaneous, not too early as then we're losing daylight so to speak; but not too late that I'm drained and falling asleep lol

We are often like passing ships in the night, this week inpaticular has been hard. I have only seen my wife for about 7 hours so far when at least one of us hasn't been working. Wednesday night was our planned night for fun but we had to wait until past midnight to start playing as our eldest decided sleep wasn't for her and didn't turn in. We were both knackered on Thursday, well worth it though. We always try and make an effort and its picking our moments.

We are struggling with this at the moment, im very busy at work and the wife is also and the days off she has are never the same as mine currently so its hard finding time. we currently just do it when it happens but it isnt as frequent as it used to be