Worried after using dildo

I was having a nice play and got carried away thrusting it a bit far and I think I've done something. I've had stomach ache like period pains and noticed a bit of blood for a few days. I was half sitting at the time and thinking I may have bruised or torn something. Has anyone else done this and will it heal OK?

That does not sound pleasant. Do you think it could be a UTI? I'm afraid I'm no expert on female anatomy so I can't be that much help, but if you're worried you should see your GP. They hear things like this all the time so there wouldn't be any need to feel embarrassed.

I hope you feel better soon

You may have bruised/damaged your cervix. I've had this once or twice when my husband has got particularly 'enthusiastic', your cervix is more prone to damage at certain points in your cycle (who knew?!). Hot water bottle and paracetemol if needs be but I'd get checked out with your GP if it carries on for much longer.

I've had the period pain like stomach aches afterwards, and pain what feels like its in my pelvic bone on my left side, but not noticed any bleeding.

Painkillers, a water bottle and a few days of rest and if no better, GPapp.