Would the Desire bullet

Ring my bell if I need the power of the Tango, but prefer the silicone feel of the Touch?

Any help appreciated.

TIA

Absolutely! I was a total Tango devotee, never thought anything would match up, till I got the desire bullet, the soft feel is great and it still has that power. I only use my Tango if I forget to charge the desire now.

Absolutely! It’s what I use when my Tango and Touch are both dead and it works great.

I totally agree with the two comments above. It eas the wifes first bullet/clit stimulator and she has a number of them now but this is still her favourite.

I agree with all of the above! The Desire bullet is one of my favourite toys!

Thanks, ladies - and would you believe it's on offer today?! Woo hoo - ordering NOW!

I would definitely recommend it - it's the best bullet I own by far! :) x

IMO the Desire bullet is up there - paired with my beloved Tango - like that a lot! And it's on offer, so just go for it and enjoy.

It's on the way! And I had free 24 hour delivery!

Though, with the snow forecast...

Aww VR, I saw this thread and thought, "Ooh, there was someone on the deals thread who wanted the desire bullet and asked to be told if it was on offer, I'll go and let them know!"

Went to find the deals thread and discovered it was you, haha! Really glad you got your deal. Will keep my fingers crossed for your postie being able to make it through the snow!!

Thanks, everyone.

It's currently charging, though I had a quick fiddle mid charge and OMG!

Not only do I think it's gonna ring my bell, but I do believe I'll be hitting the high notes and seeing angels with this little beauty ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Yesss! Enjoy! I didn’t like the Tango as it felt too stiff, and too powerful. The Desire is powerful but the silicone softens it’s touch. I really hope you like it! Have fun 😁