Would you rather?

The Daddy or Chips thread just seems to be 'x' or 'y'; one word-ers and no scenarios. We used to play this all the time at work, so....

Would you rather have a head the size of a watermelon, or a head the size of a tennis ball (all your features remain proportionate)...?

There is a would you rather thread, I will see if I can find it for you :) I would choose the watermelon sized head in the hopes my brain would be massive too lol

A tennis ball.....that's probably enough to accommodate my rather small brain lol

Wyf have a classic old car or a cheap but mass produced brand new one ?

Hmm I thought there was but I can't find it so I might be wrong. Just in case I am.. I would rather the new cheap car.
Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Sky dive!

Wyr have bunches of bananas instead of fingers, or fully-functioning seeing-lemons for eyes?

Ha you have some imagination! I would rather the lemon eyes.

Wyr be able to freeze time or read minds?

Freeze time! I fear this will be the thread where everyone realises I'm a bit strange lol

Wyr have one leg and hop everywhere, or eight and have to scuttle everywhere like a spider?

Lol nothing wrong with being a bit weird. I would rather have 8 legs as one sounds like hard work.

Wyr have to have sex twice a day every day or only have it once a year?

Twice a day for sure :)

Wyr only be able to say the word 'celery' or only be able to honk like a goose?

Celery.

Wyr be able to fly or breathe underwater?

Fly definitely

Wyr give up facebook or the lovehoney forum?

Too easy... Facebook loses every time!!

Wyr eat ice cream or cucumber for a week?

Eat cucumber.

Would you rather have no memory of everything that happened before today or remember it all but don't remember anything that will happen to you after today? (like amnesia vs a severe long term memory deficit , both starting today)

That's tricky.... kind of working on whether you think the future will be better than the past.... I'll go for no memory of the past... I'm an optimist :-)

Wyr live in a sci fi like world with lots of automation, transport tubes etc, or live in a pre industrial revolution world?

**I have closed the old thread so you can contue here as it is a year old *** 

ooh Sci Fi world , just becuase of the geek in me ! 

Would you rather have hiccups forever or constantly sneeze ? 

Hmmmm - I think hiccups

Would you rather have a dog's nose or cat's whiskers?

Cats whiskers

Would you rather live in the past or in the future?

Definitely the future

Would you rather be caught pleasuring yourself by your parents or a work colleague?

Work colleague!

Would you rather eat one bite of something horrible, let's say deep fried insects or spiders, or eat your favourite food non-stop until you're sick?

Eat my favourite food non-stop until I'm sick. I'll never learn ;)

Wyr have a baboon bum as your behind or horse hooves instead of feet?