Wow-I lead a sheltered life...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4761

is it just me who thinks this thing looks like a challenge? it's like dangling a hot dog in front of a fat kid.

PPB

x

...great for self defence!

I've played with a more moderate large dildo and it was a fun experience for once in a while. But this thing? Sort of looks like it needs a pedestal and a plaque with arty description.

wow , what a monster , you know you want it

I laughed out loud because it's filed in the category 'Realistic dildo vibrators' !

He he

I might have to order this

see that can of coke looks so defenseless and helpless doesn't it?! I have never felt sorry for an object before but I mean, poor thing!

Realistic if you are a donkey???

PPB

x

Oh wow, it's 9.5 inches. Around!

Still though, 6 very positive reviews, and some from guys! Come on girls, if men can take it.... :P

Jake- is that a challenge???

PPB

x

I'll need to see proof ;)

Ha ha

I reckon I could tackle it

'whimpers'

PPB

x

Do it ;)

Go for it! Then report back of course!

That is scary!!!!!

xxx

Ha ha Theres other things I want more than that lol but I think it looks interesting and I reckon Id easy give it a go (pmsl)

Ill let you know when Im going to order it wondering if it will fit in the big box of goodies I already have!

PPB

x

Ha ha ha

cheeky!

PPB

x

That thing is MASSIVE! Definately looks like a challange!

x

amore wrote:

That thing is MASSIVE! Definately looks like a challange!

x

Having just bought the Very Large nJoy Pure Plug, I know my limits. I'll pass on this challenge.

Oh my life! I think that's one to work up to and definitely not for the faint-hearted, lol.

Wow PPB.

You never cease to amaze! If you pull that one off....then you're just amazing! x

Strapon! wrote:

Wow PPB.

You never cease to amaze! If you pull that one off....then you're just amazing! x

Well thank you Strapon! - I try my best! he he! And when i do get it....External Media

PPB

x

OOH Nexas- You're dangerously close to a spanking boy!

I can so handle it!

And would have ordered it already if I hadnt been slapped with a bill for my car!

So one for the wishlist then, till next time!

PPB

x