Wow!

So last night the guy I am seeing came over and well we ended up sleeping together. This is the 1st time I have had sex in over 4 and a half years. He was very sweet and knew I was a little nervouse so he gave a really nice masage and went down on me and made sure I was really turned on. He is rather large so it took a while for him to enter me fully. It was painful but in a good way. He was really gental and let me take the lead.

I find it very difficult to cum and can only do it with a toy, so I did not expect to cum. Once he had finnished he went down on me again and my legs started twitching and I could feel by self getting close the then fingered me and I had that feeling I was going to pee. I told him and he said just go with it. I relaxed and well OMFG he did it, he actually made me cum.

I was a quivering mess it took me a long time to recover. I have never felt like that when I have made myself cum. Lets just say we didnt get much sleep lastnight. I am pretty tender today which i expected. It didnt hurt this much for my 1st time! I hope I heal quickly so I can do it all over again.

I want to shout from the roof tops and let everyone know!!!

Sorry for the random post!

Poppicat, this is great, I am happy for you. Have lots of fun with your friend!

It's great you had such a great time with the guy. I can understand your happiness.

Thats fab hun glad you had fun and enjoyed it xx I love shakey steven orgamise x

glad you enjoyed, thumbs up for next time :)

Sounds amazing! Lucky you :) it's so great when someone surprises you! xx

Congratulations... Very lucky lady.... :)

Ohhhhh......lucky you Xx

Well done, nice work. :-)

wow that is sooo hot!!

Good, happy story. Have fun.x

Thats a great way to start the year :) well done hun - long may you have fun xxx

Sounds like a great night!