And mine?

:)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

And mine?

:)

Yep!

Thank you ^_^

At least this thread actually helped some people out lol

I finally got around to doing mine just last night. Nothing spazzed out on any of the pages and it said it was submitted, so I hope it has indeed gone through, especially since I feel like it's kind of late. I took a bit longer to get the reveiw in than I would have liked - it was just timing and circumstance.

KitsiKiki wrote:

I finally got around to doing mine just last night. Nothing spazzed out on any of the pages and it said it was submitted, so I hope it has indeed gone through, especially since I feel like it's kind of late. I took a bit longer to get the reveiw in than I would have liked - it was just timing and circumstance.

As long as you did it before the deadline, I wouldn't worry too much :)

I just submited mine, hopefully it went through. It's hard to know as you can't just check your review list and find it that way.

Erm..... Quick question...

What happens when you get a secret unlisted tester but you don't get told what to write as the title??

As I don't know what the name of the product will be on the site and I want to make sure you know which product it is 😀

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

What happens when you get a secret unlisted tester but you don't get told what to write as the title??

As I don't know what the name of the product will be on the site and I want to make sure you know which product it is 😀

Customer care will probably help :)

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Won't it say the title on the reciept that comes with your order? It usually does with secret items x

NatandTom wrote:

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

Won't it say the title on the reciept that comes with your order? It usually does with secret items x

Yeah it does so I'm assuming that's what you would call it

Actually no, because you don't always get a 'receipt'. If the item isn't even lovehoneys system yet, you'll get nothing, which is why it's usually stated in the email. If it's not, I'd email the person who sent it you (Jess/Cazz), to ask for a title

Kittycat102 wrote:

KitsiKiki wrote:

As long as you did it before the deadline, I wouldn't worry too much :)

I wasn't given a deadline, so that's why I was unsure. It said:

'Please review the item at your earliest convenience once you have tried and tested it and feel you have enough feedback to write a competent review of your findings. If at all possible, we'd love to receive your review before the end of the month, but understand if this is not convenient.'

That was sent on the 16th of September, and I think the product came two days later. I wrote my review two days ago. So it's been just under 3 weeks. I presume 'the end of the month' was referring to Spetember, but that didn't work out. But I did my best to make sure I got it in before the end of a month's time, i.e. 30 days. I'm usually much quicker about it, but, like I said, it was just bad luck.

Foxxy wrote:

Actually no, because you don't always get a 'receipt'. If the item isn't even lovehoneys system yet, you'll get nothing, which is why it's usually stated in the email. If it's not, I'd email the person who sent it you (Jess/Cazz), to ask for a title

Yep, there was no receipt with mine, I will pop an email through to Cazz :)

FYI

If you have a tester item you can always call it a description of the item and write 'SECRET' to make it obvious for us.

eg:

"Realistic dildo with balls SECRET" or similar. We're not too fussy about the titles - just something to make it stand out helps us as (becuase it's an unlisted product) it won't be linked to a product in our system. 

KitsiKiKi - it's no worries! We'll usually say if we need a review back in super-speedy time, but all reviews have a deadline of 4 weeks. If you didn't receive an email from us chasing you, then you're all good. Thanks for your review! 

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

If you're write a review for an unlisted product for Lovehoney because they aren't sure if they should stock it or not yet, will they be able to find the review? Cause I've submitted it but I'm worried they won't find it (even though my review title is the product name) and they'll think I haven't bothered to write the review..

Hey Kittycat102

Just to confirm, if you're referring to the review you submitted on the 4th Oct - we got it, thank you :)

That is the only review we've received from you this month.

Thanks again!

Hi jess

Do you no if mine has gone through that I did yesterday please

Thanks xx

Elle & em wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

If you're write a review for an unlisted product for Lovehoney because they aren't sure if they should stock it or not yet, will they be able to find the review? Cause I've submitted it but I'm worried they won't find it (even though my review title is the product name) and they'll think I haven't bothered to write the review..

Hey Kittycat102

Just to confirm, if you're referring to the review you submitted on the 4th Oct - we got it, thank you :)

Thanks again!

Hi jess

Thanks xx

Got it!

Thanks Elle & em ^_^

Time for more review writing lol

Elle & em wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hey Kittycat102

Thanks again!

Hi jess

Thanks xx

Hi Jess, Can you confirm you received mine :)

Thanks

babymable wrote:

Elle & em wrote:

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hey Kittycat102

Thanks again!

Hi jess

Thanks xx

Hi Jess, Can you confirm you received mine :)

Thanks

Hi babymable

At a quick glance it doesn't look like we've received yours.

Please try resubmitting and we'll keep an eye out for it.

For all other review enqiries please contact customer care. 

Thank you