Writing a review for an unlisted product

If you're write a review for an unlisted product for Lovehoney because they aren't sure if they should stock it or not yet, will they be able to find the review? Cause I've submitted it but I'm worried they won't find it (even though my review title is the product name) and they'll think I haven't bothered to write the review..

This is their business, they'll find it.

I know what you mean but if you have done everything they have asked then there shouldn't be a problem in them recieveing the review. Have you kept a copy of the review you wrote just in case?

No.. Never thought to do that lol

I never used to do that till one time I wrote a review and before I submitted it the review disappeared so had to write it again so I save them now.

bondagegod wrote:

I never used to do that till one time I wrote a review and before I submitted it the review disappeared so had to write it again so I save them now.

Well it did say it was submitted so there shouldn't be any problems

No there shouldn't be then. Guess you just have to wait to see if it goes live. Or e-mail cazz and check to see if they received it.

i've reviewed a few unlisted products as long as you put the product name as the one they tell you to put (if the product doesn't show up on your account) they will find it only once did i have an issue with a review apparently not existing but it came up when the product went live, if they can't find your review and think you haven't gotten round to it they'll let you know

Kittycat102 wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Well it did say it was submitted so there shouldn't be any problems

In the same boat actually, and have been before. Give it a day, that's what I did last time and it all worked itself out x

Ahh ok, thanks for the info guys :)

I always write the review first in word and then save it just in case it does get lost in cyberspce somwhere. If it has been a couple of days and you havent received an email to say its been received i alway message Cazz to make sure just to be on the safe side,

x

I write the review on my PC and save it. I just follow the instructions given in the box, what I should write in the product name to make sure they know which one it is for.

If the item is not stocked, you will not be able to see it on your profile at all. I think it will only show up if they decide to stock it, but not sure. I only had these testers twice and in neither case they stocked it in the end.

Well my review was pretty glowing so hopefully they do stock it because I think a lot of people would be into the product

great sugestion of saving a copy before posting

I wrote a review twice on an unlisted product as I didn't have any indication that it was received the first time so spoke to someone on chat and they said it wasn't there. Wrote another and they confirmed it was there

Kittycat102 wrote:

If you're write a review for an unlisted product for Lovehoney because they aren't sure if they should stock it or not yet, will they be able to find the review? Cause I've submitted it but I'm worried they won't find it (even though my review title is the product name) and they'll think I haven't bothered to write the review..

Hey Kittycat102

Just to confirm, if you're referring to the review you submitted on the 4th Oct - we got it, thank you :) 

That is the only review we've received from you this month. 

Thanks again! 

Hi Jess,

Did you recieve mine?

kind regards and thanks for the test item

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Kittycat102 wrote:

Hey Kittycat102

Just to confirm, if you're referring to the review you submitted on the 4th Oct - we got it, thank you :)

That is the only review we've received from you this month.

Thanks again!

Thanks Jess, I emailed Cazz about it before I saw your reply and she told me his morning that you guys have it :)

I wouldn't worry Hun. This exact thing happened to me last week in fact. I felt so guilty!! Luckily cazz was a massive help & did eventually track it down. But God I felt terrible! Just keep you emails X

I dont like the wait for the products and reviews to go live on the unlisted/secret stuff. I want to see it on my account and read everyone elses feelings on it, see if we thought the same! :D