Yippee, it's snowing

Firstly I must express, I love snow, I find it incredibly therapeutic and romantic, in the UK, I admire the fact that it causes us all to slow down from our hetic regimes.

What do you like about the snow?

I like hot chocolate (made with milk, not water!) in front of an open fire and a chic flick film.

I wish it was snowing down here! Im right in south west in cornwall!! It never snows here

Enjoy :) xx

Love the first drop, but hate it after.Hope we don't get it here I'm in near Tamworth.

It is not snowing, stop making me jealous!

Need snow here please not crappy rain.

I love the snow and it is so romantic. We love laying, naked, warm and snuggled up in front of an open fire with the view of our snow covered garden through the patio windows hmmm, snow please

Don't scare me like that! I've jumped out of bed to make sure it's not here... and Phew it's not snowing here *does a happy dance }:)*

I love snow so much, sadly none here just dull rain.

There's snow here only it's disguised as rain.

sitting inside, making wooly and comfy crochet items!

Sadly the snow lasted for an hour and normal service has presumed, rain it is for the rest of the day. Always tomorrow.

sweetlove666 wrote:

sitting inside, making wooly and comfy crochet items!

Do you think you could make a pair of these, like strumpet and pinks version?

http://www.ahalife.com/product/4164/pussy-willow-crocheted-panties

or these:

http://www.ahalife.com/product/4162/willow-crocheted-panties

or even:

http://www.ahalife.com/product/4163/mimi-gone-high-and-fluffy-knickers

No snow here. Just rain, rain and more rain!

We don't have any snow :-( . I like it to look at but hate it when I have to drive in it

I love snow, but hate driving in it.

Gives an excuse to cuddle closer with your other half in bed. ;)

Not had any snow :( only a bit of crappy hailstone last week. Oh, and loads of rain! Though I do enjoy listening to raindrops on windows. :)

No snow in Trow, good thing too my journey to work would be lethal in the snow, maybe after I move it can snow.

There was a bit of snow up here, though it was only the crappy, pellet-y stuff instead of lovely fluffy flakes. And also it was too wet so it didn't lie. :(

I love snow, too! :D Though it can be a bit annoying when it makes all the buses run slow and hence makes me late for classes at uni. :/

We haven't had any snow in Bath yet, but it really is beautiful when it does snow here! (Well, until it all melts and turns to slush!)

As much as I love snow, I HATE how poorly this country deals with it! After being brought up in Canada, it's rather depressing to see a country fall apart at about 2cm of the white stuff!

My personal favourite UK snow blunder is watching girls who wear fake UGG boots (ie: Sponges) in the snow and then them not understanding why they have frostbitten toes and super heavy, sodden boots. Brilliant and terrible all at the same time.

Most people I know hate the snow, but this year I'v decided to try and get them to enjoy it, by planning activies like snow ball fights and making snow people, but with a twist ^_^

Let's hope there's enough of it ^_^

I am Czech so I love snow, but I admit that in UK I am under the impression most people hate snow. And I am also surprised how few people actually use winter tyres. Apparently if you want them, you have to order them from continental Europe and everyone knows you are originally not from UK when you do.

I love snow fights, making snow man etc. its lot of fun. Plus it is pretty unlike rain. And I love the sound snow makes when you walk over it.