You Decide

Celebrating my 50th and our 25th wedding Aniversary
This year money no object for a week away where would you go?

If I get 20 posts I'll tell you which one the OH chose

Wow congratulions!

Not been anywhere much so I wouldn't realy know where to start. I would personally like to go back to the place I had my honeymoon where we spent a week in a remote cottage on the Isle of Arran, with a view of the beach out of the back window and the hill and mountains out of the front. Beautiful :-)

Bora Bora is the most amazing and beautiful place!

Spent a week in Jersey last summer - beautiful place and the weather was lovely!

Congrats on 25 years

for me it would be Tanzania - would love to watch the sun set over Kilimanjaro

xGGx

DISNEYLAND!!!!!

Sicily, beautiful place for Europe trip. British Virgin Islands for the more exotic.

Las Vegas, went last year and its just amazing, load of stuff to do and see, the weather is lovely, you can do a romantic champaign helicopter ride down in to the canyon, their hotels are unreal inside and the rooms are just out of this world! All drinks while gambling are free (need to tip), food is fantastic, they speak English so no language barrier and loads of good shopping. Couldn't really ask for more. I won £2500 while I was out there though so I could be a little bit bias..... ^_^

Bora bors our if money is a BIT of an object once you've checked that out, caye caulker , a small sand island off belize best giving in the world, best snorkeling, best run, wonderful people who are English speakers (do you can chat happily to the locals at the bar, they're great). No cars on the island, only one tarmac road, no one wears sites anywhere even when it in the evenings. The country is incredible

The wife & I loved it when we went to the Maldives.

Our island was kidney bean shaped, approximately 100m wide by 400m long. Stayed in a bungalow over the sea. Lovely white sand, warm sea & sunsets to dye for - food wasn't bad either!!! Very Very Romantic........

I would say Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Thailand - all of these attract me. Especially Thailand :)

depends on what you want . Most of the Greek islands like Corfu Rhodes etc are great or if like more adventurous try the Caribbean

Wow congratulations on your anniversary and happy belated birthday!

I would LOVE to go Australia but it's so expensive and you have to have lots of injections! :(

Happy Birthday and anniversary!

I haven't travelled much, but the time of year considered I would probably think New Zealand for the beautiful sights, the weather and the great people (according to a business trip someone went on).

A springtime or late-summer apartment on the northern or eastern hillsides above Lago Maggiore, 2nd choice Lago di Garda. Amazing sunsets, fantastic food and unbeatable evening atmosphere if you choose to wine and dine one another too. If money really is no object, then rent a Riva speedboat in Riva town and have a late afternoon zoom across the lake before dinner at a quayside restaurant in one of the other towns and then a sound LH flavoured rodgering in the late evening back at the apartment.

Disneyland in a nice hotel in Orlando..... Have fun like kids in the parks in the daytime....... Swim in the pool, then some adult time in the hot tub in your apartment.... Best of all worlds!

Well, for our 25th, we went on a little mini cruise, just 4 days.

For my 50th we really splashed out and did a 2week safari in Kenya. Absolutely fantastic.I'd do it again in a shot.

It's my wife's 50th next year and she's always wanted to see the Dutch bulb fields so we're thinking of a Dutch river cruise.

That's beautiful. Congratulions!

i would suggest some where in the carrabian, maybe barbados? fantastic island and great weather!!

Depends massively what time of year your thinking of going, Thailand, Cambodia or Vietnam would be high on the list for me.

Money no object it would be a month on a live aboard in the Galapagos diving and generally seeing what I can see, not the most romantic trip every but would struggle to get a more memorable one.