Your Best Feature...

What do you consider your best feature..? for me its my eyes, what about everyone else ?

I would say my smile, I am 99.9% of the time smiling and it makes others smile too. People always say that about me so yeah, this cheesy chesty smile!! ;)

Chesty100 wrote:

I would say my smile, I am 99.9% of the time smiling and it makes others smile too. People always say that about me so yeah, this cheesy chesty smile!! ;)

Chesty100's Smile!!!!!!!

Hmmm ive got 4 lol my eyes, boobs, legsand bum xx

My eyes.... luminous green like a cat.

In my mind, my best feature is my eyes (I'm not happy with anything else of mine :P). They're grey, but I've got central heterochromia, so there's a ring of light brown around each pupil. And they don't seem to be the same shade all the time, so it's really cool! :D

Dizzychick wrote:

my eyes are blue green on the outside and bright yellow in the middle, gets very strange looks in countries like Japan they are sure I have contact lenses

Chesty100 wrote:

Yeah that smile is amazing

My hair of course, that and my eyes :D

gunther wrote:

Dizzychick wrote:

my eyes are blue green on the outside and bright yellow in the middle, gets very strange looks in countries like Japan they are sure I have contact lenses

I'd love to be able to wear different coloured contact lenses, some of them are gorgeous colours but I'm too squeamish to put them in.

swps eyes with dizzychick......some people are actually scared of my eyes

my eyes I think, and my legs.

gunther wrote:

Aw that's a shame.

some ladies like being scared lol

gunther wrote:

Why what's so scary about them? :)

tiggerish wrote:

gunther wrote:

Why what's so scary about them? :)

in very bright sunlight (like today) i do look like a cat its as if I am staring right through who ever I am talking to, in mexico I had to sit inside or I spooked the lady I was drinking with

I will try to take a photo

yay photo!

They sound awesome!

i will try dunno how to find a bright enough light

tiggerish wrote:

yay photo!

They sound awesome!

They do. They've knocked mine out of contention anyway.

Being 6ft, i do have long legs which are kept in shape with football and seem to be in good shape for a 40 something year old