Your biggest turn OFF.

I've read a few threads on the subject of turn ons but what about the few things that put you off?

For me it's breaking wind. Yes we all do it, I understand it's a human body function and that we'd probably just burst/explode without it.

Please not in the bedroom though when I'm in the mood and ready to pounce on you! I must add that it's probably happened once or twice though and it's not a regular thing.

My next worst turn off is your partner not being clean. If you've not had a shower since the morning then there's no chance in coming near you!

Anyone else got any massive turn offs?

I agree with the cleanliness dislike.
I am not overly picky though...just so long as who ever i am with has seen soap and water in the last 24hrs ;-)

There was a similar thread active not so long ago https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1379000-what-are-your-biggest-turn-ons-and-your/ it makes for interesting reading.

Bad breath!

Arrogant or pretentious people, I understand it's nice to have self worth and feel proud but I can't stand someone who wants to be centre of attention.

I agree with bad breath, dirty teeth And poor hygiene. Simple basics.

I seem to have an aversion to rude people. I'm a bit old school about manners etc. Let women go first, open the door for them, wait for the next person and hold the door for them.

A thank you and a smile doesn't cost any one a penny, so why do people not appreciate the small things that go on around them?

Arrogance, narcissism, bad teeth, bad breath, poor hygiene and weirdly misshapen nostrils.

My biggest turn off is cockiness/arrogance. Confidence is sexy, arrogance is not!

Slightly off topic apologies, TandG where is that bra from if you don’t mind me asking? I think I need to get one for the Mrs!

As for turn offs, burping and farting is probably up there with the worst for me.

Cslpom wrote:

Slightly off topic apologies, TandG where is that bra from if you don’t mind me asking? I think I need to get one for the Mrs!

As for turn offs, burping and farting is probably up there with the worst for me.

Well if it is not from here, sadly you won't be able to find out on our forum.

Remember we are a retail site that sells bedroom lingerie too ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

Agree with a lot of responses so far - for me it’s cleanliness & odour, just wrong in my book

Personal hygiene, got to be.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Bad breath!

This - I can't stand bad breath.

Ah no worries Leanne, I was hoping it was from LH but couldn’t see it :(

A guy acting really macho, instead of a polite gentleman. Just makes me want to vomit. i.e meatheads in the gym. 😑

An ill-mannered person with bad breath and poor hygiene would be my worst nightmare xx

Top of the list for me... intolerance & a hateful or spiteful nature. Even if I'm physically attracted to someone, if they open their mouth and I hear intolerance, ignorance, or slagging people off for no good reason, it's like waving a magic wand - instant dislike! 😂

Other than that, no surprises and same as most here. Basic hygiene 🙌

Belittlement. I like to be submissive to my partner but I am not your doormat, nor will I ever be.

Kanu Suckmeov wrote:

I seem to have an aversion to rude people. I'm a bit old school about manners etc. Let women go first, open the door for them, wait for the next person and hold the door for them.

A thank you and a smile doesn't cost any one a penny, so why do people not appreciate the small things that go on around them?

+1 xxx