Your bondage toys shopping list

Sexjunkie? Feckin SPAMJUNKIE more like!

Oooh! I insult the guy and his post vanishes!

* Evil grin - contemplates next victim of new-found super hero powers *

B B G I think you got the wrong thread. Its on sex toys for boys.

Hi sexybeast! No no, Spamjunkie was definitely on this thread, And on quite a few others too! Before they were deleted that is... :-D

affirmative..........

Ah your powers are great indeed. Well done you should be given a higher rank. LOL

too many to post. ive made myself a bondage wishlist, its a long one!!! x

I have a bondage wishlist too! I fully plan on getting my desired Bondage Boutique paddles by saving the stickers from the other BB items on my wishlist. :D

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

^^ Uh, did you just list every bondage item available? How would you use all those crops?

Ooh, I can tick bondage tape off my wishlsist above.

nah. im just greedy!! there are a few that didnt appeal, but lovehoney just has such a great range i couldnt stop clicking!! x

How did I miss this thread? Anyway...

A soundproofed room well away from the kids. (This one, more of less, IS coming)

Some decent floggers - I've made a couple but it would be nice to have some proper ones.

A leather upholstered massage table - though I would probally add D rings under the front to provide room for restraints.

A solid steel collar - (http://www.sm-factory.com/en/shop/110/110-010.htm)

His'n'hers catsuits.

And a big locking chest to put all the toys in - perhaps it could be rubber padded inside for a willing victim...

(Dreams)

Toys?? I'd love the whole caboodle.... a room in the basement, locked away from anyone else, which only the wife and I would know what was there. Then I would kit it out with dark coloured walls, maybe some black-light, or at least light with a dimmer, some candles around the room too (ones for light, and ones to drip on to my submissive!). It would also have to have a drain in the floor, like a wet room, and a shower head which reaches anywhere in the room for sploshing and humiliation purposes.

My wife the sub would then be dressed in latex, collar on, as well as being able to tie them up on various furniture with straps (a cross and a vaulting horse to begin with), a lot of paddles whips and chains around the room. Finally vibrators and dildos of all sizes dotted around the room in various places within easy reach.

Hmmmm. Also - all this recent talk of ballet shoes has definately made me want to see the wife in them!

poppy904 wrote:

too many to post. ive made myself a bondage wishlist, its a long one!!! x

thinks of copying poppy's idea

hmm well most of the bondage stuff can only be used by two people, and atm im single so this is just an in theory list

the under the bed bondage kits

the sportsheet bed sets look amasing

liberator equiptment

at least one sex machine

japaneese rope bondage rope

those liberator silk ties

door bondage kit

door sex swing

regular sex swing

bondage tape

hitachi magic wand

electro stim set

whips

hand and ankle cuffs

Only 3 things I'd need:

One of everything

A year's sabbatical

Camcorder with a lot of memory space!

Spank bench

Rack scroll

Gothic mirror 6ftx4ft A large red plush chair Selection of whips, floggers, crops and paddles from Jacks Floggers. Oh and a underground dungeon!

I've got anything else I need!!

SG69 x

I've always fancied a swing..but having just taken a look at the deluxe sportsheet video, it's just shot to the top of my list

the first thing on my list and to try list is....

a paddle! i really really want to try one!

then un underbed retraint system

a floger/whip (but for teasing/tickler reasons and not smacking)

and then some more paddles is i like it and the rest of whats on my very naughty wishlist lol

:P

Dxx

SmoothOne wrote:

Only 3 things I'd need:

One of everything

A year's sabbatical

Camcorder with a lot of memory space!

I need the same 3 things External MediaExternal Media

a dungeon would definately be on the list of stuff i would have if i had the disposable cash to build myself a house from scratch. along with a wardrobe like a shopping precinct!! x