Your bondage toys shopping list

So you have all the money in the world to spend on bondage toys, what would you get ?

A basement cut into the foundations for a real dungeon... then a full dungeon with a rack, suspension rig, pillars built with shackles attached to them, oooh and cages - I love cages... and a coffin :-D

I already have a huge wooden cross fitted with chains and rings to clip cuffs and a 3 way prayer bench to kneel over (padded red leather one)

ohhhhh miss kitty sounds very nice.

http://www.orgasmarmy.com/bondage/deluxe-sportsheets-bondage-bedsheet-kit/reviews.aspx

I want it, I want it, I want it!

If only I didn't feel like that was just a naughty amount of money to spend on a product that doesn't have so much as one review to verify the goodness that the video promises...

mcbirdie that looks great did you watch the video of how to use it? looks like loads of fun if only it wasn't so much money...

Oh, yes, it was the video that sold me. When I just read the product review, I thought that it was a little gimmicky and couldn't see why it wouldn't be just as good to have a regular bondage set. But I was watching the video with my partner and we both sort of gasped at the point where the woman on the video flipped the guy over and repositioned him.

That was definitely the point where it went on my wishlist, but until someone can verify that it wasn't just good showmanship on the video, I'm not sure, you know? That is a chunk of money to find that it doesn't stick as well as they promise or that it is harder to reposition than they alluded.

But. Maybe for Christmas. :)

I have to agree mcbirdie the product does look amazing but, it could be no where near that good, It's on my wishlist but for that amount of cash it had better be something special and with no one to verify that it seems to much of a risk.

There's a secret group of people waiting to buy that product as soon as one person does...:)

Lol i wish someone would hurry up and buy it i would love to own it.

I also really want a swing however my budget is very liminted so i was thinking of buying this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7560

however not sure if the door will hold out has anyone bought this or does anyone know if this is a good product.

That door swing would benefit from a video, I think. Because looking at, all I can think is that it is going to involve a whole lot of awkward positioning to get into it. I like laugher while naked as much as the next girl, but I think hysterical laughter probably dampens the fun of swing-sex. :)

This was another one that the video sold me on--http://www.orgasmarmy.com/bondage/sportsheets-g-spot-link-kit/reviews.aspx

I wouldn't think that it would do much, but I loved the video.

I LOVE the look of that Sportsheets Bondage Bedsheet.
When I saw the video I just stared wide eyed.
But it is awfully pricey when it's got no review to back up the video, though.

If money was no question, I'd get:
~A house with a room I could use specifically for the purpose.
~A violet wand.
~Good quality leather wrist and ankle cuffs.
~A swing, with stand.
~Cast iron 4 poster bed, with black leather bedsheet, duvet, and pillows.
~Lots of good quality rope for shibari in a variety of colours.
~Ceiling hooks.
~Spreader bars.
~Queening stool.
~Electrostim set with several attachments.

Hmm, I'm sure I'm forgetting some things...

That sportsheet does look amazing! Even with the amount of badage stuff I have I'd still have one if not for the price. Saying that I may be able to make one... hmmmmmmmm *wicked evil grin*

Have to say folks this all sounds very encouraging. Mrs sexybeast and I are both frame makers and I also do wood machining and development work. We have been planing to build spanking benches, horses etc for some time and already have the materials tools to use and so forth in place. We are in the process of finalizing our designs. Nice hard woods, real hides etc we are going to build high quality hence high priced items that will match or surpass anything we have come across so far in our research. Watch this space.

I don't think I'm one to commit to purpose-built, obvious furniture, to be honest. It's one of those things that you think would be great, but in reality, having a custom-made spanking bench with my laundry tossed over it would just depress me.

I made sure I got a headboard with enough horizontal bars for appropriate tie downs and I covet kits and sheets that let you temporarily change your bed as needed. But until I own a home with about seven extra rooms, I'll just be over here waiting for the sportsheets to go on sale.

Surely that one could be a "Free with orders over £30" offer? ;)

happycamper I work for the company that builds the most comfortable beds in the world. We have several royal appointments and I am part of the development team. But at home which is where we are doing our own thing for people like you. I can do all sorts of things. I prefer to work in real hardwood these days I can even do nice things without screws and such like. Just joints and cross dowels made here from matching wood very strong but time consuming. We also upholster in leather not plastic. But if you want a particular piece I can build in metal as well. But you won't get anything very quickly because quality takes time. Or I can make you items like a rough sawn cross (no smoothing no hand oiled finish just splinters)if your slave can handle it its up to you. What do you want? I've always been tops at what I do I don't plan on being second best with dungeon furniture either.

P S Check out this http://dungeonfurniture.com/frameset-about.htm
I believe lots of it it built out of MDF not real wood throughout and lots of it is built out of house. We aim to build out of the best and build it over here. After all didn't Europe invent dungeons. If we cant torture each other in style who can.

Well it does say on that site built from solid wood and a lot of other stuff is metal. Of course that is in the US and many many things are cheaper over there.

There are many dungeon manufacturers but I'm also sure there is room for more and pro mistresses spend a lot of money on their work dungeon. Dungeon hire is also popular for clubs or private use. I made a huge but portable & sturdy 2 tier whipping bench years ago, it was 6 foot long in total but fit in the back of a robin rialto!

Hi miss- Kitty I can't find the bit you refer to straight off but I did find this. Quote "Supported with hardwood construction" Now I may be wrong and if I am I apologize but to me that means Some of the frame is hardwood. I very much doubt that the boards screwed to the walls are solid timber or even some of slab like sides of the other stuff but if they are then watch out bank manager.
Anyway its nice looking stuff and I don't see why we cant offer quality like that over here. Ive searched a lot and we seem to be lagging behind. I aim to fix that situation but am in no rush. We want it to be right first time. Might need a tester if your up for it. Genuine evaluation and all that. I actually discussed this with Mrs s/b a couple of weeks ago and we thought YOU might like to give it a go.
What you test you get to keep provided we get fair and honest report back in return. Think about it.

I would get a cock ring from here way cheeper

http://www.isabellasdreams.co.uk/