Your 'clean up' routines??

We're fascinated to know how others 'clean up' after the act??

We've been thinking of maybe putting a pack of baby wipes in our box of toys.

Often, we're so tired after the event, we quute often just fall asleep :) not always so practical as we often enjoy for me to finish on rather than in, if you get what I mean!!

Please don't say there are any 'mumsnet' sex beakers in operation here?!

He's always keen to jump in the shower afterwards and I just use a wet wipe and pop to the Loo afterwards as 9/10 he finishes inside me xx

Depends, I always carry baby wipes with me so we either use them or have a shower together after ^_^ Because he finished inside everytime I have to get cleaned up, 9/10 I'll fall asleep in a towel haha x

We use the toy & body wipes sold here as they provide the best clean up for ourselves and toys :)

I run to the bathroom because my OH almost always finishes inside me (and I always have to pee afterwards) :)

Thanks NatandTom I didn't know LH did body wipes as well as toy wipes, that's handy to know. Hopefully they're in the 3 for £10...?

Yes they are in the 3 for £10

Just a thought, does anyone or their partner get offended when their OH goes for a shower after sex? An ex of mine used to get quite upset when I did. Or does anyone get offended when their OH doesn't get cleaned up after?

Are you not suppose to wipe it on the curtains lol

We use condoms, so a quick wash at the basin with a cloth usually suffices and a shower in the morning.

My oh normally goes to the bathrom to pee etc or we sometimes shower together but its quite a small shower

If oh has cum inside me and I'm not too messy anywhere else, then a quick visit to the loo with a packet of baby wipes is enough until the morning. I usually end up covered in lube, cum and soaking wet though, in that case definitely a shower. Any submersible toys are left soaking in the hand basin until morning.....any other toys are usually left in a plastic container to be cleaned in the morning .

Bedding usually has to be changed every time the morning after sex...... I'm soooo messy ! Lol

Terri JJ wrote:

If oh has cum inside me and I'm not too messy anywhere else, then a quick visit to the loo with a packet of baby wipes is enough until the morning. I usually end up covered in lube, cum and soaking wet though, in that case definitely a shower. Any submersible toys are left soaking in the hand basin until morning.....any other toys are usually left in a plastic container to be cleaned in the morning .

Bedding usually has to be changed every time the morning after sex...... I'm soooo messy ! Lol

You need one of those Dominix waterproof bed sheets by the sounds of it! Will save you so much washing 😆

We are using condoms now and it saves alot of cleaning up. If we have a particularly messy session I will have a quick shower . If he cums on me he will always clean me up.. he is good like that.

Reminds me writing this.. got to change the bed sheets still... boo!

NatandTom wrote:

Terri JJ wrote:

You need one of those Dominix waterproof bed sheets by the sounds of it! Will save you so much washing 😆

I think we need to have sex outside...a good hose down afterwards would solve all the messy issues !! lol x

Same as most really, wipes by the bed, trip to the bathroom to pee / rinse toys etc and ensure personal cleanliness.

We like not to waste cum, so we usually lick ourselves clean, then it's a trip to the bathroom to shower, sometimes with a golden one thrown in. Rinse the toys off, ( wash them properly when we get up, and change the sheets if required.

My partner doesn't wash , but I always do with a ph balanced cleanser, then I wash all the toys we have used and wrap them up in towels and put them away, we don't do much hugging and kissing after but we talk and giggle while clean up is happening xxx

MissNoir wrote:

Just a thought, does anyone or their partner get offended when their OH goes for a shower after sex? An ex of mine used to get quite upset when I did. Or does anyone get offended when their OH doesn't get cleaned up after?

My fella's ex used to go mad at him as there were no cuddles he'd get up as soon as he'd cum and shower so I now have more of a cuddly aftermath and sometimes he even doesn't shower, I tease him and call him my clean freak!

Ours depends on the day if we have work in the morning we go baby wipe and pee etc

but if we have a day off we dont leave the bed and just use loo roll or one of his t shirts lol

call us dirty but we kinda like waking up with the sex odour and normally we then add to it ;)