Your latest purchase(s)?

That plug looks like it should feel good @maz1965. I had some items of the same material in the LH beginner’s kit. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@maz1965 = crotchless undies are great. Such a simple invention and so sexy and useful. My wife has about 4 or 5 fabulous pairs of crotchless nickers :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ive just ordered this as whilst sexting my fella he said he would like to fuck my arse whilst i used a toy so i need to buy one to keep at his house

And i ordered this to as i think my tits will look amazing in it

5 Likes

Just got a edited - competitor product which is incredible. And Pearl crotchless underwear.

Vibe is awesome but underwear did nothing so at least it was a 50/50 purchase :smiley:

Does Pearl underwear work for any of you? If so any tips on finding a good pair

2 Likes

I have one of these they are amazing

1 Like

@Hubby.and.Wife sorry just seen this, it’s in a hard plastic case but the inside is removable and it nice and soft. And yes you can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DESIREBOUNDDOLL i just started recently enjoying new to me undies. I’d call it a new awakening because I’m almost 50 :laughing: and its all new to me the different types and I’m enjoying the different shapes and sizes I just purchased the pearl crochless with pearls and I’m really hopeful they work for me. Why don’t they work for you?

1 Like

Just had to…

Be rude not to…

Used my £15 VIP so for £7.50 delivered…

DEAL OF THE DAY

A “spare” as this little beauty is a classic example of… “good things come in small packages” and I couldn’t be without it!!!

8 Likes

Ordered the black fisting glove and lube a few days ago (which is arriving today) and just ordered a pussy pump !

5 Likes

Thought I would treat myself so bought a flesh light and a p-spot massager, just waiting for delivery :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got the Lovehoney Butt Tingler 10 Function Vibrating Butt Plug 4.5 Inch on DOTD.
I tried a quick sneek it in while family was over. But to no joy getting it in without peppering.
I am sure that it will be a full filling when we use it in a few days after family have gone back to their own homes.

1 Like

So with the at least 20% off everything for Lovehoney’s 20th Birthday (including an item I’ve been after for ages and unable to justify and that I’ve NEVER seen on sale before) plus my Birthday discount on top last night I couldn’t resist:

The Zumio E because I’ve wanted a Zumio for sooooo long!

Also popped a Mojito into the basket because, well, I love a Mojito. Fingers crossed the flavour matches a well made authentic Mojito cocktail. No reviews yet so :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Along with a few essentials I bought the Lovehoney power player cock ring to add to my collection.

4 Likes

I’ve never seen the Zumio before, that looks odd and reviews make it sound amazing!

Hoping I might be adding a 4th to my list :rofl:.

Basically I’ve wanted a Zumio since reading @Ian_Chimp 's comparison review when he posted it here and as you say almost all the reviews think it’s exceptionally epic. I think it will take some getting used to but I have very high hopes. With £40 off the time was right.

@MrsLovett77 I’m wondering if it has won you over with more use or is it still not really for you?

1 Like

I have to say I have not been using it much, so possibly not as good an investment as I originally thought it would be. I still feel it is a tad too intense for my personal preferences and, even on the occasions I think about it, in the end I forget it’s there and end up choosing a different toy. I hope you enjoy it; looking forward to your future review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Fair enough, to be honest it was good to read a review that wasn’t a glowing endorsement to give a bit of balance. I’m hoping I love it but do expect it to take a few goes to get to know it, don’t expect a review any time soon :rofl:.

I definitely have a number of toys under the bed that were terrible investments for me despite great reviews and never get to come out to play. Hoping this isn’t another bit hopes still high at the moment :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’ve not said it in awhile so I hope I remember how it goes, but… (and join in if you know the words :slightly_smiling_face:) Every body is different, so everyone can’t like everything equally. One person’s guaranteed orgasm machine could be the next person’s ‘meh’, so I’m afraid there’s no universal must-have toy, but a lot of the fun of sex toys is the exploration:slightly_smiling_face:

But the Zumio (especially the E) is still Mrs Chimp’s go-to toy in the bedside drawer. We’ve downsized our collection quite a bit now we don’t give as much advice/testing/reviews as we once did, but that one is the big winner from our whole exploration phase (the close second is the Sona and/or Womanizer).

I hope you do like it. :crossed_fingers: It is very precise, and I think there’s more ‘user input’ than some of the more plug-and-play style toys - so angles, pressure, position can all play a role, which may end up being a faff. Though the E is slightly easier I think overall.

Anyway, I’m rooting for it. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Amongst a few other things, i Recently bought the confessions cards and some dice… Hoping it helps the mr be a little more talkative as hes still a bit of a closed book in talking about sexlife :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’ve just purchased this massage oil. My usual massage oil is £22 for 170ml so for this price I couldn’t turn it down.

4 Likes