Your latest purchase(s)?

I totally agree, I normally stay away from anything that has an underwire but I thought because the cup itself was not a structured cup that it would work. It just did not look good on me. My partner would love the spillage but I did not feel good in it at all. I’m usually busting to send a tease photo to him and I didn’t want him to even see me in it.
The Fierce caged basque is likely not going to be any better, peoples reviews mention the cups being small but as they’re usually too big for me I hoped that it would mean that it might actually fit. It seems like thats not going to be the case and it was probably really hopeful of me to think that. When I actually look closer at the photo of the caged basque you can definitely see that her chest has been manipulated to fit.

Yes she has mega top and side spillage too. Such a shame as fitted properly would look stunning.

1 Like

As expected the Fierce caged basque did not contain my boobs. It was a better fit than the Fierce bustier that came yesterday. I sent my partner a video asking his opinion, I was trying to live with it because it fit a bit better and he said ‘lol’ so that really says it all :rofl::rofl:
Sadly thats me giving up on the Fierce range.

I’m gutted for you. Hope you find something that works for you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Maybe someone could jam some suggestions in the pander thread for outfits that would work to add to the range? Like a cupless basque, like @CurvyJilly mentioned. Or a cupless body maybe?

3 Likes

Just bought https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/king-cock-mega-chubby-realistic-black-suction-cup-dildo-7-inch/a39318g73542.html and its my best frend

7 Likes

Looks fun

1 Like

@OlderDude = I haven’t had the courage to bust out the LH 2 inch Penis extender schlong that I purchased just yet (4 months later…). I’ve read and tried putting it on myself and for me I can get it to stay on tight without using the ball loop (it sounds like no matter what version of extender all the ball loops are too tight…)

Just ordered these, hope they fit!

4 Likes

Waiting for this bad boy to arrrive :blush:

Plus more stockings (hold ups this time) and lube.

Is it just me that everytime i place an order i get more lube no matter how many bottles i already have lol?

3 Likes

Njoy Pure Wand
Medium Heads for the Womaniser Starlet 2
Something nice to wear for herself

2 Likes

Just purchased a Fleshlight Quickshot with the shower adapter for when I go away for work for a few nights…
Not sure what else I will be doing in a hotel for three nights… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Just Purchased this, I had been looking for something with 8.5" girth and need to buy some more lube anyway, so in the basket it went along with some lube, can’t wait for them to arrive. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Looks fabulous and terrifying at the same time….might add it to my ‘when I feel brave enough’ list….love to hear how you get on with it .

1 Like

First go with this beast and managed the first two heads, with a longer session will be going for the third :drooling_face:

1 Like

1 Like

edited

4 Likes

Nervous bout trying it to be honest, very big! Anyone used something that size? Not my 1st but way bigger than the others

1 Like

@Dom624 All photos have to be posted in the Your Photos topic for moderator approval unless they are from images from the LH site!

3 Likes

I love anal play with my fella so thought i would treat myself to a anal toy for some solo fun and as per usual
got carried away with the lingerie.
A girl can’t have too many pairs of crotchless knickers, right? :joy:

6 Likes