Your latest purchase(s)?

Thanks will take a look

2 Likes

Hi stunning pictutes love the set

1 Like

My latest purchase was - [

Fleshlight Maitland Ward Toy Meets World

](https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/on/demandware.store/Sites-lvhn-uk-Site/en-GB/Product-Show?pid=82453)

3 Likes

Just found this beauty for a xmas shoot Iā€™m planningā€¦ :face_with_peeking_eye:
LH always comes through with sales and uni student discounts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

We have just brought the French Maid and desert princess outfits.
Loved the French Maids one, fantasise about being in a room full of French Maids now, not tried the desert princess yet but canā€™t wait to!
With looked great as a French Maid, great cleavage :yum:

6 Likes

Both awesome outfits @Cplnorm
Lots and lots of fun. The Desert Princess one is better on than I thought it would be too!
Have fun! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Will post a pic once allowed!!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just had half an hour testing my new KIX through a pair of metal clamps on my perineum. It works well; the wave pattern on a low power was very relaxing and pleasurable and brought me to a nice place just below the point of orgasm. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

After becoming single recently, I decided it was time to treat myself to a few fleshlights. I hadnā€™t anything like them for many years (the last/first being a cheap knockoff from a local shop that just didnā€™t do anything for me). Unfortunately, Lovehoney keeps tempting me with special offers and discounts, and with me being someone who can resist everything but temptation, Iā€™d hate to count the money Iā€™ve spent the past couple of months building a bit of a collection of them!

4 Likes

Last purchase only turned up today and here I am making another lingerie order :sweat_smile:

Been eyeing off these pieces for too long, and now theyā€™re not being restocked on the AU site, I had to grab them!

11 Likes

All for our night away in a country hotel, going to blindfold my wife & take into the walk in shower where the dildo will be on the wall!!

3 Likes

Didnā€™t order at lovehoney this time but I ordered another large buttplug, shaped like a bed knob.

2 Likes

Just ordered some rope to wrap my homemade spreader bar https://www.lovehoney.ca/bondage/handcuffs-restraints/bondage-rope-tape/p/fifty-shades-of-grey-restrain-me-bondage-rope-twin-pack/a30886g52421.html

And some legal balls my wife said she wanted back in sept. https://www.lovehoney.ca/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/kegel-exercisers/p/tracey-cox-supersex-kegel-training-set/a40924g74568.html

4 Likes

Good idea, youā€™re not allowed to send illegal balls in the mail. :policewoman:

1 Like

I did say to myself that I would wait till Black Friday weekend until I ordered my next goody box but one of the items only had 2 left and with the single day discount just tipped me over the edge.

Most likely this will be my last order of the year and yes, more cock rings lol. Iā€™m looking forward to wearing a butt plug again as I play to maximise the pleasure, I was going to get a p spot plug as well but I had one in the past and I always thought it was too small and I needed something to full me up more lol.

4 Likes

Me and the wife have been exploring a little more of our kinkier sides lately, so I took advantage of these black Friday sales on the LH site today. I wanted to get a few more things, but figured this was a nice little splurge for now.

10 Likes

I usually buy my wife a sexy LH outfit for Christmas. This year I have gone for:

I think sheā€™ll like it. I know I will!

6 Likes

just bought these for the wife

7 Likes

A few things for us:

And something for me:

Oh, and 3 litres of LH Anal Lube :heart_eyes:

Also bought an Automatic Electric Male Masturbator and a Vibrating Thrusting Butt Plug for us both to play with, as my partner is getting a bit more in to prostate play.

5 Likes

I went overboard on the Black Friday/Christmas specials and having VIP vouchers that covered everything but shipping, I ended up with a bunch of small orders.

Unfortunately, the pump has already been returned under the 100 day happiness guarantee. Couldnā€™t get a good enough seal and the hand pump was not going to fly for us. May try a different one sometime, but will have to think long and hard (ha) about it first.

5 Likes