Your latest purchase(s)?

No worries. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: Mentioning it is a reflex action now. The amount of people that donā€™t realise itā€™s there is heart-breaking. :slightly_smiling_face:

And thereā€™s the Review 20% off discount too. Which can be handy, as it doesnā€™t have a minimum spend. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I bought the Fierce knickers, crop top and suspender skirt and unfortunately they are all waaaay to small. Gonna have to return them.

1 Like

@Purring-Pussy Aw, boo, thatā€™s such a shame, hate when that happens!

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: What are YOU contemplating purchasing next? PART 2

Just ordered the Doxy 3R. Was going to order for my birthday but it was out of stock so got the Zumio instead (although I was tempted to by both anyway). Noticed the Doxy was back in stock yesterday and that my birthday discount code still worked so itā€™s on its way!

9 Likes

Ordered the Lovehoney Deluxe Mains Wand today on deal of the day (with Unlimited discount too) - such a steal :heart_eyes: Excited for it to arriveā€¦

4 Likes

We treated ourselves to a cottelli nurse outfit, heart shaped riding crop and some nipple clamps, as well as a few other bits, some pants for him and a glow in the dark dildo. Difficult to choose a favourite. Have to say we were delighted with them all, but weā€™ve used the clamps, crop and nurse outfit and dildo several times now and still absolutely loving them. The shorts donā€™t stay on long enough but still love them x x already looking at a new purchase for next week :blush::blush::kiss::heart:

5 Likes

Very excited. Our 19th anniversary gifts are on their way! :clap::raised_hands::heart_eyes: 2 body stockings, a pair of red draw string boxers and a g spot vibe :smiling_imp::relaxed:
Looking forward to tomorrowā€™s delivery :truck: :heart:

7 Likes

@Calie - how do you find the Zumio?
Something else I have had my eye on for a while but every time Iā€™m tempted to ā€˜Add to Basketā€™ a child needs new shoes or a winter coatā€¦!

Ahhhh everyoneā€™s purchases look so super funnnn!
My toy that is on itā€™s way is:

so exciiiiited^_^

1 Like

Iā€™m really liking the Zumio so far. Generally my requirements are pinpoint stimulation, a lot of power and a sort of mid point between rumbly and buzzy (wands are the exception but thatā€™s another story). The Zumio certainly ticks all the boxes for me (although I will say the more you press the toy to you the rumblier it becomes). It almost reminds me of the Womanizer (particularly the Starlet) and the feeling of having the orgasm almost forcibly removed from you but in a good way.

2 Likes

ordered this today

never spent this much on a toy but its safe to say tomorrow cant cum quick enough :joy:
hope its worth it and is as good as everyone is saying it is

1 Like

This is my recent purchase! Me and my partner often sit and browse the site together as I like to get his opinion on things :blush: itā€™s not something I would normally purchase but he really liked it and it was super cheap in the sale so I thought why not! Glad I went with it as it looks very flirty and fun on :grin:

2 Likes

I accidentally bought this earlier :grin:

2 Likes

My purchase from last night :grin: Iā€™ve been eyeing this lingerie up for a while! X

With the love honey sheer lace top stockings and some more KY water based lube! (I love this stuff!) Can never have too much.

1 Like

Can I ask what the fit is like on this one please hun? I was going to purchase it last night itā€™s absolutely gorgeous! But the reviews on the sizing seemed a hit and miss, I always buy a 18/20 in love honey lingerie as Iā€™m a UK 18, Iā€™m so tempted to just buy it anyway and hope for the best :see_no_evil: x

@Kaybelle my OH is on the cusp of 14/16 and 18/20, 38D, wide hips, narrow waist, 5 ft 8" tall, so i got the 18/20 as 14/16 can often be a bit tight, and it fits perfectly. Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Arrived today:

Needless to say both of us are racing to finish work and are looking forward to getting the chores out of the way before having some fun. Weā€™ll write up reviews for each afterwards as well. Of course the real question is whoā€™s going in the hogtie??? :wink:

Since the OH got these for her birthday yesterday, hereā€™s hoping they get given a good test later tonight!!

Ah great! Thank you for both responses @WillC @Justthe2ofus2007 Iā€™ve gone ahead and purchased my usual 18/20 size :grin: x

2 Likes