Your latest purchase(s)?

Thank you @Justthe2ofus2007 I’ll keep a eye out on the post! It’s a gorgeous outfit :heart_eyes: x

@Justthe2ofus2007 your figure is amazing! I’ve seen some of the photos on the photo thread you’ve posted before, myself being a size 18 I find it so hard to find outfits i truly love that don’t overly expose my tummy area, I usually pick the high waisted suspenders and corset sets, my favourite is most definitely the Lovehoney Plus Size Moonlight Wine Plunge Basque Set, it’s so beautiful and my most worn! :heart_eyes: smooths my lumps and bumps out like a dream hoping LH will release a different colour in the future! :crossed_fingers:t3: X

1 Like

Following our delight at the brilliance that is the womaniser premium we thought we would go for it and buy the arcwave ion, but it’s already out of stock! I’m told they are potentially back next week. Fingers crossed!

Omg wow! Go you! :clap:t3: That’s absolutely amazing! You should be so proud :heart_eyes: To be honest I think it’s always the bits we’re most insecure about our partners don’t bat an eyelid at! Definitely embrace the mum tum, you created little humans and that’s an amazing thing to do in itself, thank you Hun :hugs: X

Basics strapon set two dildos but not had a chance to use yet weee meant to try it out with a first attempt of oh pegging me for my birthday but illness prevented that so still waiting

1 Like

2 body stockings and a liberator wedge.

1 Like

The two plus size Fierce items that are in the sale.
Cannot resist wet-look, try as I might.

1 Like

Just bought one of these!

Very excited about it, I’ve had this in my wishlist for a couple of months and now it’s being discontinued so it’s on sale!

You won’t be dissappointed. :wink: We got ourselves that one as well. :slight_smile:

I am so excited for this one! :heart_eyes: x

They used to do it in a green according to the reviews and I have been waiting for them to bring it back as I wouldn’t usually go for the wine colour. However, the style and fit is just SO me so I may have to go a bit out my comfort zone and get a different colour!

Can I ask - I’m a similar dress size to you and found your review super helpful. How generous is the bust? This is usually what throws me over to the next size…

Thanks in advance :blush:

1 Like

This one?

LH Moonlight Basque (green) (discontinued)

(the photos for discontinued items don’t show up for me on my phone, but they do when I tilt to landscape. :+1:)

Yes!!! It’s honestly my ideal lingerie set. I need it :sob:

2 Likes

Super useful tip for discontinued products!!! Thanks
I used to always reload the page continuously to try and see the product :see_no_evil:

1 Like

It took me longer that it should have to work that out. :slightly_smiling_face: I may need to move some tips over from the old tip topic into the new Helpful tips for Lovehoney forum use - 2.0. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey! @SexInTheCity I’ve just seen Ian’s post below and that colour is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: I hope they bring it back, I would love to see it in a black set as well! The moonlight wine colour is slightly darker in person then on the website but it is really stunning when it’s on.

I’m a 40D and still have a slight bit of room in the bust area, if your bigger up top then me I would suggest sizing up as you may have a bit of spillage. I can’t recommend this outfit enough it gives me so much confidence xx

1 Like

Just hit order on a pelvic floor trainer, penis pump a couple of nice pairs of underwear.

Happy birthday mrs.

1 Like

Thanks MyDeeviantVirtue can’t wait to try it although I’m a bit nervous about the large one .Small one not so worried even though it will be my first time getting pegged.Any tips on best position or positions

@carzy If it’s your first time with it, then obvious rules apply. :wink:

Start with the smaller one, Lube yourself first with a finger, Lube the Dildo. However much lube you think you need, double it. :smiley:
For the first time I’d try laying on your back with your legs up, it’ll give you a little more control of the depth and your partner will be less able to get carried away and end up railing you when your not comfortable.
Lay on your back, get your legs up and with your hand guide the dildo in, your partner should go slow. Some guys get hard when being penetrated, some guys don’t. My boy get’s hard so it’s easy for me to stimulate him in this position.

Take it slow and enjoy it, apply more lube if you need it.

Obviously, on your back, you’ll be looking at your partner so this can be quite a nice intimate position.
Doggy style is amazing, but you’ll need to be a little more comfortable with anal penetration as it’s rather easy to get carried away and as the dildo is not a part of my body it can sometimes be hard to tell how hard you are going.

Overall, it’s a wonderful experience. Whether part of a D/s dynamic or just an act without the PowerPlay this is an incredibly intimate act that I’m sure will bring you closer together as a couple. Remember to have plenty of cuddles afterwards, and don’t forget to talk about it. Communication as with anything is your friend here. :slight_smile:

Have Fun. :wink:

4 Likes

Purchased a clit vibrator, (love it) a couple of butt plugs (both great) a couple of weeks ago, along with some new nipple pumps as had mislaid one of mine.
Placed an order this week, some bits for O/H along with tingle lube for me (love it on nipples) a clit clamp and the B/B advanced split leather tawse paddle for him to use on me!!! Can’t wait for them to turn up and feel that paddle across my bare arse, anticipating a great sting!!!

3 Likes