Your latest purchase(s)?

We’ve just bought some nipple / clit suckers for the OH. The last ones we bought were no use for ornament. Hopefully these will be the ones that do the job.

1 Like

No idea, hopefully! I got it for £35 with the black friday discount & the wow tech points :dancer:

1 Like

Whats wow tch points hope you enjoy hope to read more on it i always fancy that type of toy

Its the surveys that I think you’ve already registered for. The thread for it is here.

Thank you

1 Like

Recently, after I have been pegged or taken the dildo into my mouth while she comes on a vibrator in her harness briefs, she has kept the briefs and dildo on overnight so that I could reach out and feel a penis where I usually feel a vagina.
I love that feeling so I have asked her if she would be happy to wear a soft FTM packer dildo overnight and possibly when we go out socially. I was a bit worried about asking her but she said that she would be love to give it a try. I constantly underestimate that woman.

Anyway I’m buying one of these.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-easy-squeezy-soft-packer-6-inch/a2286g71915.html

1 Like

For the suspenders:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/collections/lotus/p/lovehoney-plus-size-lotus-black-sheer-embroidered-body/83411.html
For the dildo:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/renegade-rubber-latex-anal-penetrator-dildo-pants/71589.html
And for… you know :smiley:
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/thrust-pro-mini-ruby-textured-blow-job-mouth-216g/74198.html

1 Like

So our soft packer arrived yesterday and she wore it inside her knickers last night. The bulge it formed looked and felt really authentic. She found it to be very comfortable with no skin irritation even though she wore it for the whole night.

For me it was really nice to be able to spoon her and feel a ‘penis and balls’ rather than a vagina.

One more step in our role reversal journey.

2 Likes

Never tried a prostate toy and have always wanted to. Spoke to the wife, she was happy for me to try it so ordered myself this.

Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager

Arriving tomorrow. So will be trying tomorrow :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Just ordered some new restraints as an Xmas present for OH. Not too sure if I can wait that long to give it to him though. I’m too excited to be put in them

5 Likes

Just ordered a clit suction toy and the wet look fierce wet look long gloves to go with the fierce body I bought the OH last week and some nipple clamps for either of us and ball stretchers for me.

1 Like

Love the look of the last item you.orderd

2 Likes

Suuuper comfy!!

2 Likes

Thanks would you mind if i followed you u have great taste

1 Like

It’s pretty good. Tricky to get on as it’s tight, If I put it on its on for the day lol

2 Likes

Sure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So as it is my Birthday this month it would be rude not to take advantage of my LH birthday treat so have ordered this little lot

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

As part of our role reversal plan my wife sleeps with a soft packer inside her knickers. It produces a bulge which looks and feels very lifelike and it’s nice to roll over in the night for a cuddle and feels a ‘penis’ in bed with me.
To compliment this I have bought a foam packer/bulge which is worn inside the knickers and encloses the male genitalia to produce a visible camel toe on the outside.
I haven’t tried it yet. It only arrived today. I’m wondering if male knickers, with the extra space in the front, will be tight enough to hold everything in place. If not I’ll have to switch to women’s underwear for sleeping.

I saw an advert pop up on Facebook for Lovehoney and if you entered your email then they would email
You a surprise discount. I got spend £150 and receive 50% off. Treated me and my other half. We got some right bargains!!

3 Likes

Chose and bought my first piece of female lingerie. A nice pair of purple and lace knickers with an open back so that i can keep them on while I’m being pegged.

2 Likes