Your latest purchase(s)?

Have really been craving anal stimulation recently and have just ordered lovehoney ultra realistic suction cup dildo 9". It has an inch more girth than the 7"version which I already have and enjoy. I hope I haven’t bitten off more than I can chew. Can’t wait to find out.
Love a challenge. :blush:

2 Likes

I have just made a purchase of the liberator bonbon toy mount https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42884

I have wanted something like this for the longest time and I spotted it In the Black Friday offers, although, it’s out of stock now so I may have bagged the last one # sorry not sorry!

I have purchased a lot over the years but this is certainly one of the ones I have been most excited for so I hope that it is everything I expect! I am so excited that I’ve ordered it on next day delivery; roll on tomorrow!

4 Likes

These were things on my wishlist that were in the Black Friday sale, now on their way to me

Seven 'til Midnight Lace and Mesh Blue Halter Babydoll Set

Lovehoney Power Play 7 Function G-Spot Vibrator

Lovehoney Magic Bullet 10 Function Silver Bullet Vibrator

2 Likes

I should have checked the sale better, i was tempted by the mantric bullet and when i had a look again for stuff to bring it up to £40 i found a blue satin chemise that’s been sat on my wishlist for ages and the satin cherry blossom robe. Looks like i’m ordering again :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is my new purchase I ordered yesterday, will be arriving tomorrow, can’t wait use it ! https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32887#fo_c=24&fo_k=17005dfef67549c8c3a4f7c471cac0d2&fo_s=cstmx

Wow, my first actual order in over a year, can’t believe I lost my Unlimited status but then I do own enough toys to open my own shop :joy: I’ve ordered https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=42883 which has been on my list for sooo long and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=41516

I have been trying to decide between the bonbon and the wedge for the longest time but in the end decided the bonbon wouldn’t suit my short legs! I do have the humphrey though and love it.

1 Like

@KinkyMinxMoo - I’m so jealous! That has always been something that I’ve wanted and been intruiged by as hands free solo play is my absolute fave! Let us know if it lives up to the expectations!

1 Like

Happy first toy @welsh_84 - looks like an excellent choice… Matric have some excellent toys :blush:

2 Likes

I only have short legs too and didn’t consider the size but I don’t think that it’ll be a problem; I have also purchased a sex stool that I am hoping will be be great to pair it with :crossed_fingers:

Yes! Me too! It is back in stock and still in the Black Friday deal, andddd it’s over £40 so you get a further 25% off! I couldn’t resist, hence the next day delivery, which I got but it turned out to be a waste as when my new toys landed, so did my totm and I don’t want to stain my new toy so I’ll have to wait :sob: but once I know how amazing (hopefully) it is, I’ll be sure to let you know

1 Like

Ok I’ve now ordered the mantric rechargeable knicker vibrator (deal of the day) along with some hot rocks and mesh boxers (last minute addition to get the order high enough for a discount). I may have a problem :joy:

LH mens 3 pack. Of boxers. My god they are Comfy and I think they look Great! I’ll get some pics up soon. X

This spreader bar for use on my wife

and this electro stim kit for use on me

I used my birthday 40% discount for this.

2 Likes

Our first tub of fist it lube! We’ve been playing more and more with stretching the wife so thought we would try this

Just ordered boxers with a zip at the front can’t wait to show the oh and get her to undo it and get him out

Just unwrapped a bondage boutique whip and a Baci sexy schoolgirl outfit. Absolutely love both!!

2 Likes

Might have just bought myself a little something, I really hope this feels as sexy as it looks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: anyone else got it?

Sexy set

6 Likes

Oooooh that looks hot!!
I love the back on them too :heart_eyes::fire:

2 Likes

Looks good

Guess we’ll find out if you decide to upload a picture :rofl:

1 Like