Your latest purchase(s)?

No I haven’t got that set but it looks amazing. I reckon it will feel as sexy as it looks! :star_struck:

1 Like

Meeeee! I have this :heart_eyes:

There’s a pic of me wearing the pants in the uploaded pictures section somewhere!

I think I preferred the pants over the bra top, but it’s still amazing.

6 Likes

Ooh La la looks so damm hot

1 Like

Cheeky, Cheeky
but you’ll be a little overdressed for the beach
:wink:
could see some interesting tan lines though

2 Likes

Ooooh I like the idea of the tan lines, that’s my sunbathing outfit for next year lol

3 Likes

thrusting rabbit vibrator need to do a review

I went a little wild during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so here’s my haul:

Doxy Extra Powerful Massage Wand Vibrator
Rubber Girl Latex Long Latex Gloves - second time ordering those because I destroyed my first pair by using coconut oil…
Fantasy Curve Plus Size Underwired Leopard Trim Chemise Set
Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Leather-Look Basque Set
Lovehoney Gyr8tor Extra Powerful Rechargeable Gyrating Vibrator
Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Wet Look Zip-Around Leggings
LHM Black Studded Thong
Bondage Boutique Black Bound to Please Under Mattress Restraint
Lovehoney Plus Size Fierce Wet Look High-Waisted Knickers
Lovehoney Plus Size Boudoir Belle Cherry Cut-Out Chemise Set

4 Likes

Love the Leopard Print Chemise Set… I don’t have the boobs to fill it but if you do I bet it will look amazing!

The Bondage Boutique Under Mattress Restraint, I know you will love that - one of my favourite bits of kit! Enjoy.

2 Likes

How did I not know about Humphrey? We have the wedge - and its great (when we remember to use it) - but the Humphrey is going straight on my wishlist…hoping the wife is as keen!

2 Likes

This would look great as a picture wall. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Smultron’s new stuff:

Doxy Wand Gyr8tor
Latex Gloves Fierce Basque Set Fierce Wet-Look Leggings
Black Studded Thong Under-bed Restraints Fierce Wet-Look High Waisted Knickers
Leopard Trim Chemise Boudoir Belle Chemise

6 Likes

@Peitho I’m plus sized all over and, based on the reviews, I think that my boobs will look at least ok (or even amazing) in the Leopard Print Chemise. I really love that design, so I keep my fingers crossed that I won’t be proven wrong! :crossed_fingers: :heart_eyes:

@Ian_Chimp Love that collage! :heart: May I ask how you created it? I use fotojet.
I’ve put together a collage with some of the items on my wishlist that I shared on other platforms since LH offers so many wonderful items!

3 Likes

I just uploaded the photos and changed the size to lay them out neater. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: There’s a tip in the Tip Topic that goes into a bit more detail. :+1:

2 Likes

@Smultron this looks like a dream :heart_eyes: Enjoy your new purchases!

I’m going to have a go doing mine later on… I love seeing stuff all laid out together! Good job @Ian_Chimp :clap:t2:

2 Likes

@Torridon if you’re still interested, the mini vibe is in this week’s sale i think

Thank you, but I’m out of cash this month what with Christmas.

Ah fair enough no problem, just thought I’d mention it when i noticed it

1 Like

Vixen collosus was our latest big purchase, honestly one of the best sleeve’s out there once you get used to putting it on

2 Likes

I’ve just ordered these which I am very excited for (needed a crop to complete my whip, flogger and paddle collection and can’t wait to see my partner in the thong)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40696

Also this because my last ball gag had holes in and it whistled while in my mouth :joy:

And just ordered this and I’m really interested to see what they’re like- has anyone tried these?

1 Like

@BluePup I’ve not had chance to test and review it yet, been a bit hectic for several weeks and been unable to meet any play partners.

1 Like

My only advice is not to go crazy with the crop, I had that one and it now lies in two bits as the shaft snapped in two during a particularly hefty smack to the ass.

4 Likes