Your latest purchase(s)?

Got another man thong :yum: my partner doesnā€™t like them but I do! :joy_cat: and a full length stroker to try out which is taking some getting used to :thinking:
Also got the love egg on DOTD to introduce at the weekend

3 Likes

Nice, I want some

1 Like

Durex because the price was right (20% off) and safe sex is good sex right?
Probs never use them, lol

3 Likes

I agree, finding something everyday but sexy thats affordable and that isnt crotchless is really tricky. The new pink and blue shorts are sitting in my basket already

@Loli75 great picks, those rene rofe ones are so pretty

2 Likes

Morning

Been pondering the whole fleshlight thing, so took the plunge to see if they are as good as some of the reviews.

Not overly impressed with the quality of the product for a first impression compared to some other brands.

Was fun trying out with oh though :slight_smile:

Thanks, Mr Chimp. Itā€™s getting up there in my top five. The more Iā€™m using it (and getting proficient with the settings!), the more Iā€™m really loving it.

@MsR - what do you already own? Iā€™ll check the size out against some other toys Iā€™m pretty sure we both have iirc.

The treble motor appears to be just below the cushy head and the base is about midway and front in the shaft so it catches me just between G-Spot and entrance. Perfect! Iā€™ll check again when I go to bed as Iā€™m not 100% sure if I have that right. All I know is that using it internally rings my bell but my bell is really rung when I fiddle with the settings and hit that sweet frequency!

I use the treble alone on my clit which surprised me greatly. Iā€™ve always preferred a rumblier bullet like the Tango so youā€™d think Iā€™d go for base rather than treble. However, treble on the Kurve is not how I expected. Itā€™s deliciously rumbly with deep vibes that travel. They remind me of the vibes from my Lā€™Amourose Rosa (one of my all-time faves, loved by toy reviewers and sadly no longer made).

The base is as expected - very thumpy and base-like. It reminds me of my Je Joue toys but less thuddy (JJ are really thuddy). The thuds are speedier, though, so quicker getting me to orgasm.

HTH a bit.

3 Likes

@VR it would be quicker to tell you what I donā€™t ownā€¦

But those two motors sound very well placed. I have been waiting for someone to make a toy which has a g-spot motor and a motor which covers the clitoral / vulva area without being as focussed as rabbit ears, if that makes sense. An internal motor and an external one which still makes broad contact.

It is the 5" girth and bulbous head which puts me off (and it would involve some saving up of our pots of gold, most of which we are putting towards a loft conversion).

I have the original style Mantric Rabbit and find that rather uncomfortable, and also the Desire rabbit - neither hit both spots, and toys with a slimmer girth suit best at the moment. Iā€™m not a rabbit fan but I like the Mantic Realistic and the Desire G-spot toys combined with a bullet.

Mostly, I reach for a good bullet and a glass dildo, but I still have a soft spot for the right vibrating G-spot toy.

@MsR I pulled my Mantric Realistic out and theyā€™re very similar in size. The Mantric is slightly slimmer at the part where the shaft bends, but only slightly. I had another fiddle with them both together and the Mantric has more vibration at the tip of the head as it doesnā€™t have the cushy head the Kurve has. However, the vibes are stronger lower in the shaft and when you put the base onā€¦ well, wow!

Iā€™ve taken some photos with it alongside a few of my vibes but have no idea how to post them.

One of the vibes Iā€™ve taken it alongside is the Lelo Mona which has a slim-waisted shaft and a more pointed bulbous head. It used to be one of my most powerful toys but it canā€™t compete with the Kurve. If you want slim and powerful it might be one to consider (just try to ignore the price). I like to use the pointed tip on my clit more than use it as a G-Spotter these days. Itā€™s a nice shape, bigger than a bullet and with a deep-travelling vibe.

Out of cusiosity, have you tried any of the Tracey Cox Soft toys with the silicone squish?

I know exactly what you mean about a less-focused clit area. The best Iā€™ve found for that was the Lā€™Amourose Rosa as the vibes travel along the base from the shaft to the clit deeper than anything else Iā€™ve used.

Itā€™s not much help but if youā€™re going to take the plunge, dive in while on offer and use your Unlimited to make it a better deal. I donā€™t think youā€™ll get it cheaper otherwise.

1 Like

@VR brilliant and informative - thank you.
Iā€™ve got the squishy Tracey Cox bullet, which I like and need to resurrect.
I think there is room for a Kurve in my lifeā€¦
Again, thank you. I will look up your other suggestions but wonā€™t wax lyrical tonight as Iā€™m tired after a covid jab, but this is very helpful info xx

Hubbys done a few extra hours at work this week and with that extra heā€™s surprised me with buying these :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: amazing hubby :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I love the Honey Bunny costume - Enjoy! Itā€™s in my saved list, I just donā€™t think my boobs would do it justice :rofl:

1 Like

He loves anything with a lot of boobā€™s on display :rofl:

1 Like

Just ordered The fierce dress, I couldnā€™t resist any longer. I already have the basque and catsuit in this range, so canā€™t wait for this to arrive on Friday!

1 Like

For me this was my last purchase:

Fantastic, my new favourite toy!

1 Like

Not really my latest purchase but I bought a 10ā€ Dildo for me and the OH about 2 years ago to try get things going again in the bedroom! She dismissed it immediately and after an argument I thought sheā€™d binned it! Found it about 40 mins ago in an old show box of mine which had some old boxing gloves in! Very nice surprise for me and Iā€™m excited to get using it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I have that dress, itā€™s one of my favourite purchases, sure your oh will look n feel stunning :smirk:

My latest order which is coming tomorrow is more of a stock up. Mainly due to the fact that we have another member of the family moving in soon so I just wanted to get what I can now.

I found thicker cock rings more comfortable to wear for longer periods so I got another set of both for the bigger rings.

My first magic wand was a white one which is now starting to sound like a old car lol.

As I use the hummer attachment a lot after 2 years it was time to get a new one.

And of course another couple bottles of liquid silk, I didnā€™t need it but I thought why not since Iā€™m making an older.

2 Likes

Liquid silk is the best lube!!

2 Likes

I canā€™t get enough of it. Every order Iā€™m ordering more even if I donā€™t need any. Itā€™ll be difficult to use anything else if it stops being made

1 Like

Canā€™t think of anything else weā€™d use either. Keep buying it, boost the sales to ensure it never gets discontinued :joy::joy:

1 Like