Your latest purchase(s)?

@David1986H What’s the difference between a “male sex toy bag” and any other sex toy bag? :thinking: Not criticising just wondered since I need a few storage bags for my growing collection. Mine are all black satin which seemed like a good idea until I realised that I can’t tell which toy is which because they all look the same!

4 Likes

I don’t know why it’s classed as a male sex toy bag lol.

I had the black satin bags but the toys I stored in them started to turn colour from the bag. So depending on what materials you’re toys are made from they could colour transfer.

Couple years ago I ordered a load of Thrust bags for everything I have and never looked back. Their ideal for pretty much everything that will fit in them. Also being mesh it’s easier to see what’s inside

2 Likes

That sounds good, certainly helps if you can see what’s inside. I feel like I need to make labels for mine! There’s no reason for them to be solely male toy bags then? I assume it’s just because they were made to fit their own brand if toys.

1 Like

Yeah I think it’s because they make male sex toys only.

Lovehoney do a slightly bigger black mesh bag but I feel being black it’ll be more difficult to see what’s inside https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/sex-toy-storage/p/lovehoney-black-mesh-drawstring-gift-bag/70243.html

1 Like

This was our latest purchase.

The one we ordered was faulty, but the customer service from lovehoney :heart: was excellent, they immediately sent out a replacement on next day delivery.

This thing truly is amazing. Annie and I left a His and Hers review on this @ the product page. If only there was a male attachment or manomizer. I’ve been recommending this to some of my male friends to buy for there partners. :fire::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops::+1:

5 Likes

Male air toys do actually exist, This one is the one I’ve noticed. But theyr still quite a new thing so im not sure how many there are around

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl

Thanks for the link​:pray: Looks interesting but at that price it’d have to come down in price a bit and there’s not that many reviews either

Definitely something to add to the saved list to keep an :eye: on. However if it’s anywhere near as good as the womanizer I’d buy one today!!:+1:

There’s definitely a huge market for male sex toys, but I think there’s definitely a lack of innovation in this area​:frowning:

The tech is still really new, and the reviews are quite mixed (looks like one of those marmite toys you either love or are unimpressed by sadly). Hopefully more like it come out in the future. I agree, theres a massive market there, it always feels rather unfair there isnt more variety on offer.
From what ive read the ion just has a nozzel like a womaniser that presses against the frenulum, so if you could always try lubing up the nozzle on yours and letting him have a go. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Although alot of vibes are great for anyone to be honest. (There is a thread about it floating around). Alot of people on here use pebbles vibes, bullets and wands as well as strokers and things

Edit - Found it :+1:

2 Likes

Another toy to add to the collection :grin:

1 Like

What an egg-cellent deal you’ve got there @Dirty-Wife Have yourselves loads of fun :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :star_struck: :purple_heart:

I’m checking out this section for a bit of inspiration :smirk:

1 Like

Be rude not to at that price. And I didn’t even know he ordered it. Can’t wait to try it out

1 Like

So I’ve just received a email confirming my order. It’s looks like my OH has been using my birthday discount for a few items, she bought the deal of the day and this (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/p/lovehoney-jessica-rabbit-10-function-silver-g-spot-rabbit-vibrator/79974.html)
Now this has surprised me as I would never imagine her wanting anything like this. Does anyone have this item?

1 Like

Our new Mantric Rechargeable Bullet arrived yesterday so we tried it out this morning.

It was just what we needed so thanks to those who reccomended it.

Nice powerful rumbly vibrations.

3 Likes

Yay - So happy you both like it @rockstar :blush::+1:

Just got another few more bits, that’s 3 orders since Wednesday :woman_facepalming::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I think I might have a problem :rofl:

1 Like

This was my last purchase https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/prostate-massagers/p/mantric-rechargeable-p-spot-probe-vibrator/a37968g70281.html

2 Likes

Wanting to try more electro stuff. Purchased more sticky pads for the ElectraStim EM60-E Flick

The wife said a while ago that she’d like a new vibrator and me to use it on her during foreplay so I have bought one. I haven’t used it yet, i am waiting for her to be in the right mood then I am going to tie her to the bed, blindfold and gag her and have some fun.

I have left it long enough (I think) for it to be a nice surprise for her.

2 Likes

My newest purchases can’t wait for them to arrive

4 Likes

Ooh @Holystar - I have the Fifty Shades body. I love it, hope you do too!