Your latest purchase(s)?

I will.
anyone else reading this, tomorrow is oficially :sparkling_heart: fancy undies day :sparkling_heart: feel free to join in :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: any colour that makes you feel happy if your not into pink

4 Likes

I’ll see what I have! Not sure I have any pink… off to investigate…

Edit: It turns out I don’t have any pink! This needs to be rectified at some point! I do have some nice frilly black and red ones so I’ll wear those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yesterday was my roleplay of naughty schoolgirl and master. Tomorrow is his roleplay, fireman rescuing a naughty nurse and showing her appreciation :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Had to resort to red boyshorts as my undies drawer is pretty humdrum right now. Only have a couple of frillies and theyr part of sets, so not the best fit for all day wear sadly.
Need better knickers :bikini:

Honestly going to try and stop after this last order, my bank account is crying :woman_facepalming: :sweat_smile: Got the Lovehoney Moonflower Purple Lace Strappy Body (which I pandered about last week so I was so happy to see it restocked one last time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), Desire Luxury Beaded Stainless Steel Dildo (even though I just got the glass version of this, I’ve been using the dildo end of the DOMINIX Deluxe Aluminium Dildo with Leather Flogger that I got a few days ago and love the sensation, just wished it was more curved and after looking through the forum it seemed everyone loves steel so in the bag it went :sweat_smile:), Bondage Boutique Tease Me Silly Wartenberg Pinwheel (got after seeing it in @Kitty-Cat01’s latest purchase), the Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Wand Vibrator (after everyone was raving about it in the “Rewards?” thread), and the Dorcel Deep Expand Inflatable G-Spot Vibrator (decided to get after a conversation with @Mint-Monster the other day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:)

11 Likes

Wow, nice haul. You guys will have to tell me how the squishy wand is. I keep looking at that one too

1 Like

Will do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve got quite a few wands/bullets so I’ll compare it to those (though you might want to be quick if you want to get it on offer) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Im lucky enough to be unlimited, so im good. I can just chuck it in on the next order if its worth a look :+1:
I cant do buzzy though, so kind of need someones experince of what the vibrations are like

1 Like

I get the same discount as unlimited with my student discount, just always nice to be able to stack discounts :woman_shrugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Yeah, I get the no buzzy :sweat_smile: I got the Lovehoney mini wand when it was a DOTD, used it once and haven’t touched it again as it is far too buzzy and the neck far too flexible :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile: The reviews seem mixed so I’ll definitely let you know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Great choices @rosiedosie :heart_eyes:
Enjoy!

1 Like

Thanks, I plan to :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My glass order should arrive tomorrow so lots of testing and reviewing will be occurring this week :grin:

3 Likes

The Tracy Cox squishy toys aren’t buzzy. The soft squishy silicone transmits the vibrations in a very different way.

It’s very interesting. In any case, the Tracey Cox squishy bullet is my wife’s favorite, and I hope the wand will achieve similar success.

2 Likes

Hmm, good to know. Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Looks like it’s staying 50% off for this week as the up to 50% deal on selected couples toys seems to be continuing. It’s not a coded offer though it is site wide so you can use your coded unlimited discount on top which assuming you get something else to take you up to £40 means you pay £26.24 for the wand which would normally be £69.99 which if you do fancy the wand is a superb deal.

I also have this wand and definitely recommend it - it is great, does the job well very well for me and doesn’t feel buzzy on your clit :+1:

4 Likes

Hmm, looks lile its getting a lot of good votes. I have the dame pom and one of the things i love about it is how squishy it is (also fab toy, super rumbly.) so i keep looking at the tracy cox soft range. Everyone says the wand is good but i was on the fence as the reviews are so mixed.
Looks like i may have to get one, it sounds like its fab :grin:

2 Likes

It is small but has incredible power for its size, I should be more specific though. The vibrations in the wand itself are rather buzzy and your (or your partner’s) hand will end up buzzing. However, the way it transfers them to the soft, rounded head works amazingly, they’re not hugely deep but they work incredibly well. I think because you can push into it so much it sort of engulfs your clitorus. I am a fan of rumbly, this is probably my least rumbly but still regularly used toy because it works really well.

I have quite a few wands, this and the mains powered are the two that get used (…though the Mantric is on my list to buy at some stage! :rofl:)

1 Like

I know the feeling of “spend spend spend”, that is why I try and leave if a few weeks between I start looking again.

1 Like

Excited to try these one’s out, but can’t decide what one to be tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::thinking:

2 Likes

My OHs wand was in serious need of an upgrade and after some suggestions on here I went for the Doxy original mains :grin: a ball gag to try :smiling_imp: and a frilly thong I need to hide from her :yum:

5 Likes

A bit of jungle fun!

And some fancy pants for me!

5 Likes