Your latest purchase(s)?

Yeah definitely :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was in two minds to get it, I just think I’ll look awful but he reassures me that I look sexy in anything and I turn him on and says I want easy access to your boob’s :rofl:

2 Likes

Aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that means a lot, he’s always telling me that too

Thank you :kissing_heart:

Some gorgeous pieces there @Dirty-Wife
You’re a lucky lady :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

He see them in my saved items (he logs into my account to buy things) and said there’s a few bits in their for you

Aww, thats sweet.

1 Like

And it gives me so much more confidence in myself too about wearing things for him

3 Likes

Thats great! And he obviously really appreciates it. Getting dressed up is such fun, always makes me feel good.

I succumbed to some frillies. Wanted something more fun in my knicker draw for days i fancy something cute

…Also feather ticker, because :grin:

5 Likes

They are gorgeous, I’ve got the blue and black ones and they are comfortable and they hug my body. Dressing up is fun and I’m letting go of that “I look horrible” thought and just going with it

Pink ones (bottom right) are a replacement for the ones i put my thumb through today :woman_facepalming:
There the my first pair of brazillian types ive worn for any period, and i have to say they are super comfy. Might be a convert.

1 Like

That pink one is pretty

Sure, go for it. Theyr really pretty on (also come in black/silver). Maybe size up a bit, but i think i could have done with the next size up in the first time round. Im an 18, bought the 18-20’s and definitely needed the next size up. They are reasonably stretchy (so they still fit me) but only to a point.

Have fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

If it was me I would, well actually I have pink one’s similar :rofl:

Not sure if youve discovered this thread yet, but theres plenty of great cross dressing shots in the Lingure upload, thread
Might be a good place to get inspiration :+1:

1 Like

There’s always plenty of support here, pink day sounds good

2 Likes

Sounds good to me :blush:

Why not start off tomorrow ?

You look great in your profile pic! Go for the pink ones you’ll look amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Now I want some too … added to save items for next time :grin: Enjoy!

2 Likes