Your latest purchase(s)?

The wet look bodysuit was a big hit for us so just ordered Caged Desire Wet Look Top and Skirt Set, Lovehoney Fierce Leather-Look Lace-Up Bra Set and Brand X Grand Finale Wet Look and Fishnet Bra and Skirt Set hopefully they all fit, I’ve had to send back a couple of wonderful things that were just not right :frowning:

2 Likes

Welcome back @Kittycat102 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ve just ordered the clone a willy! My OH and i have mentioned it throughout the years and it was brought up again recently so decided to surprise him with it for a bit of a laugh.

5 Likes

Welcome back @Kittycat102! We have good taste in names right?! :cat2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 Haha! It seems like we do :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: @Ian_Chimp

I’ve been eyeing these up :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: for a few days and he’s brought them for me

3 Likes

Recently purchased some nipple clamps with a chain and an XOXO leather paddle.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

You were only saying the other week you wanted some nipple clamps. Which ones did you go for in the end?

2 Likes

Screw ones with chains :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Love it! Sooo many good things to buy at the moment it’s unreal.

My next purchase will be … can you guess ?

1 Like

Spreader bar!!! :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

How did you guess ?! Lol
It’s just deciding the right one. There’s so many and I want it to look good, feel good, and possibly multi task so can’t decide whether to get one with handcuffs too or a separate arm spreader.

I guess I just want it all…

2 Likes

I was surprised when you didn’t mention it with you latest purchase :rofl::rofl: i would get the spreader and then handcuffs too. Can do more then and will be able to multi-task

1 Like

The wife surprised me a few weeks back, I was told to give it 10 minutes and go upstairs. I found her on the bed in these! There may have been a couple of repeat performances since.

6 Likes

We’ve been deliberating a spreader bar too and still undecided :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Just used the 20% off … yep spreader bar ordered.

3 Likes

Hubby said the other day he wishes I had more red lingerie. Just saw this with 50% off so thought I’d treat him! I love the detail on the back and bum! Hopefully it fits nicely!

7 Likes

Ooh, thats really pretty. The back is so sexy. Lucky hubby, im sure he’ll love it.

3 Likes