Your latest purchase(s)?

Why not… :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Keep us posted and we hope you are happy with your choice :crossed_fingers:t2::+1:t3:

1 Like

Splurged on the wevibe chorus…here’s hoping it works for us !

2 Likes

I popped a PDF of the instructions in another topic a little while back. They go into much more detail about all the extra features than the Quick Start one that came in the box. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

I sure will

Stocking up on these while they’re on offer. Best everyday underwear sets I have. Can’t recommend them highly enough! Plus with additional 25% off only £15 a set. Win win.

6 Likes

I love the premise of those, just wish they where in better colours. The boxers in that set come in this gorgeous dark green, wish the knickers came in that too

2 Likes

I’ve got to say, I love the green. I think it’s much nicer in person that on the site because the bands are so vibrant. The black… well, it’s black. Practical but not overly exciting :woman_shrugging:t2:. It’s grown on me though.

Sadly the green/yellow is not a colour i can wear with my skin tone :frowning_face: makes me look ill. Your right about the black, black is well…black.

1 Like

Sad times. They just fit me so well and are so comfortable plus, not sexy, but cute matching sets which is more than I normally manage day to day :rofl:. I’m a big fan. Plus recycled so you get that warm fuzzy of doing good. Wearing the black set today as it happens :+1:

2 Likes

My last few orders…it’s been a lot :rofl:

Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator (got 50% off :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator, Dame Arc Rechargeable Silicone G-Spot Vibrator (Dame was 30% off on the US site and I’m back in the States in a week so I scooped it up :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Curse you @Peitho and @Blonde_Bunny for selling it :rofl:), Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Vibrating Butt Plug (got while it was DOTD, hope it stays inserted as the reviews were 50/50 but I wanted to get it as I figured it’d be easier to change the settings while in-use :heart_eyes:), Lovehoney Main Squeeze Heavy Double Kegel Balls 90g, Lovehoney Jeweled Heart Metal Medium Butt Plug, Lovehoney Jeweled Metal Large Butt Plug, Tracey Cox Supersex Sex Position Card Deck (50 Cards), System JO Premium Silicone Jelly Lubricant (seems interesting and I’ve been looking for a silicone lube that isn’t likely to spill when stored on its side for ease of storage in our sitting room so :crossed_fingers::sweat_smile:), System JO Foaming Toy Cleaner (favorite toy cleaner)

Once I realized I could stack the 20% off £50 with my 20% student discount I scooped up most of my anniversary order (as I’ll only get a 30% off code and don’t know if it would be stackable - but if it is I’ll definitely be getting some spendier toys I’ve had my eye on when it rolls around :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:)

Noir Handmade Black Ultra-Shine PVC Mini Dress, Happy Rabbit Small Rechargeable Vibrating Bunny Tail Butt Plug, BlowYo Sensation Swirl Textured Blowjob Stroker, Kama Sutra Workout - 300 Sensual Sexercises

Then the new weekly deals dropped and I picked up some more stuff :rofl:

Lovehoney Beau Red Lace Cut-Out Body (sad I was too late to get the basque or bra set, but I really wanted one of the red pieces from this line :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), Lovehoney Mindful Mint Green Lace Bra Set, Lovehoney Sheer Light Beige Lace Top Stockings (have been waiting for these to restock after I destroyed a hold-up version of these in the wash :sweat_smile:), Seven 'til Midnight Sheer Beige Stockings, Lovehoney Crotchless Deep Plunge Red Lace Teddy (30% off on the US site), Lovehoney Hourglass Mini Dress Red and Black (BOGO, don’t know why the black isn’t on the UK site)

13 Likes

That’s going to be one big package from your delivery man :joy:

1 Like

Nah, it was a bunch of different orders :rofl:

1 Like

Looks like you could spend a few weeks inside having some fun mind :wink:

1 Like

Wow! Huge gathering and good use of tactile spending. You won’t regret the Dame Arc, it’s amazing - Doesn’t have anything like as squishy a head as I was expecting but it has something that really, really works! I regret getting the Desire G-spot on DOTD a while back as honestly it’ll never get used again :joy:.

2 Likes

I made an order for a spreader bar, this morning a huge package arrived and I was like Woah… the postman said “it’s so heavy, whatever it is” so I cheekily replied “wouldn’t you like to know” imagining a really heavy spreader bar set.
I opened the box eagerly (once the posty had left) and … it’s dog food. I forgot I’d also ordered that…

Talk about disappointed :joy:

11 Likes

@Peitho and @rosiedosie, the Dame Arc is truly sensational, it’s still my top go-to gushing toy :smile::woman_facepalming:t3:

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed. It’s also truly devine for using that beaked pointed tip just on your clit, throw in a clit clamp too and I guarantee a comatosing climax :rofl:

Regarding the ‘squishy’, this was a fail in description on my part, I was trying to say how soft it was as in not painful but I think that part came out wrong in my review. I’m going to ask @Lovehoney_Brenna if she can make a minor edit for me - and everyone else - regarding that choice of wording :smile:

Anyway, I hope you both enjoy the Arc as much as I do…. daily.

3 Likes

Well the description they have is:

“Silicone G-spot vibrator with a squishy bulb for precise, targeted pleasure”

It’s soft silicone but really not squishy, well certainly in comparison to something like the FSOG dual density one which was part of my reason for getting it… as I say though, really doesn’t matter as whatever it is about it, it is great.

ETA @FortySomethingWife - very funny… don’t know which one you’ve got but I doubt it’s as heavy as a big bag of dog food… at least the ones we get weigh an absolute tonne :rofl:

2 Likes

I got so excited for an update, at least the dog will be happy :smiley:

1 Like

For a spreader bar update ? It’s not yet arrived and I bet it’ll come when I’m out tomorrow so I hope the posty leaves it hidden in the back somewhere as I can’t wait to use it !