Your latest purchase(s)?

So she didn’t seem more … in the mood ?

Not yet :pensive::pensive:
Hopefully a few more tries and she does :pray::pray:

1 Like

@KentCouple1990 It wasnt instant for me either. So it may take a while of wearing them regularly. Dont be discouraged.
Wearing them while doing the house work or working out is also a fun way to use them

3 Likes

Seriously considering getting the Tracy Cox one’s :thinking:

1 Like

Yep on my list too :wink:

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.16.38 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.20.08 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-26 at 10.28.10 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.19.59 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.37.09 PMScreen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.38.09 PM

A combination between orders from the US and UK sites to get the best deals :rofl: Images are linked to the corresponding pages/sites (or the site with the best deal) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Hoping the body in the catsuit isn’t too long (the arms/legs are a given but nobody likes baggy crotch :sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:) I also have a feeling the cups in the bra set will be too big but dang it I really want something from the black/silver FSOG line :rofl: Wanted a few things that I could wear for at-home dinner nights to spice things up a bit :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (thanks for the idea @ghostonghost :kissing_heart:)

6 Likes

That red is so sexy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just bought the Mrs those Lelo jiggle balls, after reading the above. Thanks for the suggestion

1 Like

Hubbys said I can expect these in the post tomorrow :grin:

5 Likes

Got the Ben Wa balls in the end then :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I put them in my saved items and he noticed and the womanizer too, he sent me a screenshot and said I’ve just brought you them :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh the pro! I’d love that

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife your hubby is very sweet :heart_eyes:
I’d love to get a womanizer!

I’m just about to order these goodies :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

imageimageimageimage

6 Likes

The Womanizer Classic has 26% off at the minute (8 intensities, comes with both size heads), which makes it a bit cheaper than the Pro40 (6 intensities, one head in the box, but can buy the other size separately):

The Unlimited discount works with the Womanizers, though the new offer codes don’t.

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: I definitely got lucky with him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Some good purchases there you’re about to order :wink:

Has it arrived yet? What’s the verdict? I’m very tempted…

sliquid organic lube is back and I’m very happy about that.

also ordered this lelo rabbit as it’s half price (plus discount). pale blue wouldn’t be my top colour choice, but hey! that’s why it’s half price…

1 Like

I really like the Tracy Cox one, I hope you do too

We’ve got 2 in that Tracey Cox range, they are really good.

Last purchase is some Sliquid Organic Gel lube.
Haven’t tried that one yet.

1 Like

I use that lube, its good stuff. Good for sensitive skin :+1: