Your latest purchase(s)?

I’ve used their regular H2O which I like, though it still sticks a bit with silicone.

I’m hoping that one solves that issue.

Just bought the deep lace suspender belt and fishnet stockings.
My first ever suspender belt and I’m so happy with it!
Just ordered the crotchless fishnet tights.
Addicted muchly :heart:

Its really an anal lube but i know people use it for other things too.

2 Likes

We shall find out shortly!!!

1 Like

I’m going to order the lelo ora i think (and possibly something else, i need to look through the sale again). My rent deposit is coming back so that’s my justification haha

1 Like

Ive got an ora 3. Didnt do much for me if im honest. So noisy in a distracting way. Has that grating ball bearings sound, i find it very offputting. Vibrations are nice. Actual rotation motion bit didn’t do much for me at all.

1 Like

There’s a chance i may not like it but like with the suction toys, I’ve looked at it for long enough that if i don’t try it I’ll be annoyed at myself and I’d definitely rather get it while it’s on sale

1 Like

Fair enough. Maybe it’ll work better for you :crossed_fingers:
It had good features, i think for me in a shared house the noise was just enough to spoil it for me (nothing worse than worrying someone will hear)

1 Like

The Ora 3 is actually one of my favourite toys, but I know it’s a real love/hate. It doesn’t necessarily bring me to climax but it feels reeeeeal good for me and a wonderful foreplay toy. It took me some time to find out exactly what position/setting worked best but so worth it in my opinion. It’s a totally different sensation to other toys and I actually prefer the settings that don’t have the vibes as you can feel the ball more. Hopefully it works for you too​:crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Yup, id agree with this. Definitely a foreplay toy. I think my issue is the ball doesn’t really feel like much for me. Pretty personal thing obviously. And the noise obviously.

Why is there a slice of cake next to some of our user names??? :thinking:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

There’s LOADS of cake - we ALL have anniversaries now?

Is anniversary discount still a thing?

@Cupc8kes The cake is for people who were on the forum from the beginning. The forum is now 1 year old so everyone who was around then has their “forum anniversary” cake I think!

And yes, anniversary discount is still a “thing”, if you’ve had your anniversary and were an unlimited customer (pre website upgrade) but not had a 40% off email, send customer care an email and they’ll send you a code :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @Kitty-Cat01
I literally just placed a big order aswell :woman_facepalming:
But that’s OK, any excuse for some more goodies :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Do you know how long the discount will last for? X

1 Like

My birthday one was 30 days so I assume it’s the same for the anniversary one. Might be worth checking with customer care though.

1 Like

So if we got :cake: we should have a 40% email?
Or are the emails going out based on actual anniversary?

I feel confused but can’t be missing out on a 40%, some interesting items around at mo

I was talking about your actual anniversary rather than the forum one, sorry!

2 Likes

:smiley: Thought might be the case, best safe than sorry though ha ha
Thanks @Kitty-Cat01

1 Like

Hmmmm - which one should I treat myself to with my anniversary discount?

• Thrusting Set Machine Set
  • Womanizer Duo

0 voters