Your latest purchase(s)?

I think I just broke a new personal record…
I’ve been waiting for this to come back into stock for a few months and just noticed (i check pretty much daily!) that it’s back:
It also appears that I got the last one!

I wanted it tomorrow (I have the house to myself!) and had only 43 mins to checkout. I needed something else to get the total above £40 so I could use my discount (it would have been rude not to!) so I chose this in only 20mins:

For a serial ditherer and someone who is super indecisive I think I did a good job there!

Not that I actually need anything - I have a couple of things that I got for my birthday that I haven’t opened yet so I’m going to save these for later in the year. I just had to get the inflatable one while it was still available! Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl for the help (and @Ian_Chimp for the novelty suggestions! :joy:)

11 Likes

Novelty? Who doesn’t want cat face jewellery and minty willy mouth? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We bought the 7” glass dildo https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/dildos/glass-dildos/p/lovehoney-beaded-sensual-glass-dildo-7-inch/a30946g52508.html and used it for the first time yesterday.

My girlfriend thought it would be too cold so we used the placing it in hot water method to warm it up. Whilst that was happening I gave her oral to get her in the mood. After a time I took the dildo out of the water and applied lube to it and her vagina. I rubbed it up and down her clit and Labia. She found this very pleasurable. I then inserted it followed by interchangeably inserting my penis. We had sex missionary and ended up with the dildo held in place hands free between our bodies. We both had very intense simultaneous orgasms.
I imagine we’ll try it anally soon but what we did yesterday was amazing. Highly recommend this toy, it’s our first glass one.

2 Likes

Just a few more he’s picked out :wink::smirk:

5 Likes

Oooh, it’ll be a delicious birthday for you both @Dirty-Wife :smirk: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

He said he wants to see if I can eat the candy cock ring blindfolded and cuffed :rofl::woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Just say if he gets bit then it’s his own fault :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that’s what I said to him

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: Brilliant! That sounds fun :heart_eyes: :yum:

2 Likes

It does sound like fun :wink::smirk:

2 Likes

Sounds like a challenge to me :laughing: hope its a lot of fun for you both

2 Likes

:rofl: thank you :blush:

Bit of a boring one this week:

2 Likes

I’ve been after the fence net body for so long and I’ve finally got it :grin::grin::smirk: and I couldn’t just stop there either :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

It’s @Peitho’s fault! :joy: for pointing out that the stroking and thrusting bunnies are now in the outlet!

Definitely aided and abetted by @Blonde_Bunny, @VR and @Purring-Pussy’s reviews!

Was torn between this and the thrusting one but this seems to be a bit different! I’ve been debating for ages and not able to justify the cost but half price is half price and would be rude not to.

10 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter I’m more than just a little excited for you!

And remember, hydrate before you begin :laughing:

2 Likes

Placed my first order this morning, now to stalk the postman until it comes…

Most looking forward to trying out the lovehoney tie and tease kit i bought alongside some other bits

6 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

Our neighbours used to Google where their neighbours packages come from, :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

:joy::joy: luckily i only have 1 neighbour, and hes always at work so i get all his parcels so im safe :joy::joy:

3 Likes

I purchased it :see_no_evil: and with the flash deal, I’d be silly not to :smirk:

5 Likes