Your latest purchase(s)?

Good luck, I usually travel ‘hand luggage only’ so it’s always fun what the xray machine will show up, some do look more like offensive weapons but so far so good :wink:

3 Likes

I have 2 hand-luggage sized ones but I always check one so I can stuff it :rofl: I plan on putting all the battery-powered stuff in my checked bag and all non in my carry-on :rofl: For some reason the only thing that ever sets the machine off is my snack bars (and a metal nail file that looked like a possible knife but they allowed it :rofl:) :woman_shrugging: People bring more dangerous and injury-inducing looking things than a flogger so I can’t see why they wouldn’t allow it :rofl: Can’t wait for all the dildos to show up and for them to be like “this woman has a bag of dicks” :rofl:

8 Likes

Hey guys just ordered love honey cruiser 5 function prostate massager to say I’m excited is an understatement :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Hey Rosie u ever used this?

@Xdresser10 no, and it’d be my partner using it, but looks like a fun plug and I enjoy butt plugs so hopefully you enjoy your new toy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This arrived yesterday so I tried it out this morning. it’s really good apart from sharp edges on a couple of the studs.

3 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 tried both on and the 6-8 fits!! I’m a 10 normally, It is very stretchy! I’ll do a review soon xx

1 Like

Great, glad you like it, I’m very tempted :grinning:

1 Like

Just ordered 2 of my favourite toy to use, the Head Teaser wand attachment as mines getting close to needing replacing after 2 years. Good timing too as theres only 1 left in stock and it could be a while to restock them.

1 Like

Just purchased these two items. Can’t wait for them to arrive so I can upload some pictures for you all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

My OH has the catsuit and the black dress, they are both very sexy with heels.

1 Like

Recently purchased a Lovense Edge 2 App Controlled Rechargeable Prostate Massager

This thing is strong and does a lot to get you there.
I’m new to this kind of thing and the vibrations can be strong. Very easy to clean.

I love the app control as its so much better than having to touch the thing while its in, the app let’s you be controlled or controlling.
You can use preconfigured patterns or patterns by others.

The flexible tip allows you to find the best spot.

An overall great toy.

2 Likes

Got these with my birthday discount :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hubby picked out most of these

11 Likes

If you haven’t already you could write a review. I think there’s enough to share already
:+1:

1 Like

The hubby has good taste :blush:

1 Like

More lube

1 Like

This and this

They’re so pretty! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I ordered the royal blue make vibrator that has been in the sale for ages (with the vibes discount on top!) and the Lovehoney stripped thong :smile_cat:

3 Likes

This beautiful bra and thong set. Something different from what i usually get.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 12.39.25 AM Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 12.38.47 AM Screen Shot 2021-08-18 at 12.41.29 AMScreen Shot 2021-08-18 at 12.42.30 AM

Some cute and fun stuff for under $50 with my student discount :heart_eyes: Really getting into my dom role now :rofl: :smirk:

13 Likes