Your most embarrassing/funny sex story!

Not sure if this thread has been up before but I would love to hear some of the funniest or most embarrassing sex stories!

I have a few. For example getting frisky and naked at night in a car down a secluded layby, only for a car to pull up behind us ten minutes in ....then blue lights flashed and yes...we had just got caught by the police doing routine checks. I think I broke the world record for getting dressed, my partner was not so lucky and was made to get out the car naked ahhhhh I will never ever live down the shame

One of the funniest I can think of was getting gradually fucked off the bed...started as doggie in the centre and ended with me arse and legs up off the end of the bed and partner giggling like a loon as I got stuck down there lol. Oh my days!

Ok thats me....running away....shame faced

Look forward to hearing your stories!!

one summer (a couple of years ago now) i picked up Mrs Scarlet from work and we went for a stroll on the beach, we were both feeling naughty and Mrs S said she wanted to suck me off in the dunes, not one to disappoint we went up to the dunes, where I lay down and Mrs S ermm went down, it was amazing lying there with the sun on my face, trousers down and enjoying Mrs S's fabulous technique, well a few minutes had passed when i heard something behind me - i opened my eyes, looked back and there was a man watching us cock in hand wanking away Mrs S saw me - with a 'what do we do now' look - i was too far gone to stop so i said carry on - as soon as the other man saw Mrs S looking at him, with my cock in her mouth, he wasn't soon before cumming which made me explode into Mrs S' willing mouth....

Oh noooo scarlet that wudda made me go very red lol! I think I would of stopped and ran haha!

the most funny sex story (not really sex) was on a winters evening it was dark we were in the back of the car kissing and cuddling and getting closer and a middle-old aged lady came out and shouted you do know your on camera... massive turn off

Leaving my favourite sex toys in the bedside cabinet of the villa we rented for our honeymoon and having to text the management lady to ask her to dispose of them before the other people moved in........didn't help that the villa was owned by someone I work with and the management lady knew this!

Many years ago, feeling frisky one sunday afternoon in a car park (not a lot of people around) my ex and I had our wicked way (I was wearing a floaty dress so that disguised it all) and it was naughty and exciting doing it but trying not to look like we were. We had just finished and I was still sitting on his lap when the car door opened and this old man got in the car - he looked at us and said Oh sorry - wrong car!

Mrs Grey wrote:

Not exactly sex story, but if you ave kids (who are too frigging clever) make sure you visit another website after this one and then delete your history. Having to say 'I went on it by mistake' to my son was not a fun conversation this morning...

In private browsing is made just for this. If you right click on your browser icon you should have the option to go into In private browsing mode - this window will not record anything that you do during that session in that window.

My OH and I met when we were students and I visited him at his parents during the summer. His family were very different from mine, and I was a bit shocked by them. One morning when everyone had definitely gone out we were having a nice bath together. He was behind me and fingering me when his granny came in! She just said "oh don't mind me" then spent ages looking in a cupboard for whatever she'd forgotten!! 20 years ago and I'm blushing writing this! I've managed to have some embarrassing sex moments since, but this is definitely the worst.

One summer holiday my wife went for a sleep so I went onto the flat roof of the villa for an "all-over" tan as it was hidden from prying eyes. Anyway feeling the sun burning down on me got me all turned on and I was soon rock hard. I decided what the hell and started to have a lovely wank. Just as i was getting to the point of no return I looked up and the Spanish cleaner had come up to the roof to put some washing out on the line just in time to see me spray cum all over myself!!

Handsolo wrote:

One summer holiday my wife went for a sleep so I went onto the flat roof of the villa for an "all-over" tan as it was hidden from prying eyes. Anyway feeling the sun burning down on me got me all turned on and I was soon rock hard. I decided what the hell and started to have a lovely wank. Just as i was getting to the point of no return I looked up and the Spanish cleaner had come up to the roof to put some washing out on the line just in time to see me spray cum all over myself!!

That is hilirous us brits dont half get a name for ourselves

A colleague of mine went in a Japanese sauna in the fitness centre he was just in the hot tub by the inlet when he got a stiffy, at that moment 3 Japanese men got into the cold tub. He had to stay in the hot tub till the stiffy went.

By the time he got out he was the colour of a lobster....we were all dried and changed couldnt understand WTF he was doing in there

A colleague of mine went in a Japanese sauna in the fitness centre he was just in the hot tub by the inlet when he got a stiffy, at that moment 3 Japanese men got into the cold tub. He had to stay in the hot tub till the stiffy went.

By the time he got out he was the colour of a lobster....we were all dried and changed couldnt understand WTF he was doing in there