Zombie vs Vampire

Hi,

Need help.

A good while back I bought my wife a bulllet by Death by Orgasm in a coffin tin that was three speed and black. Cannot remember the name, but it was slightly velvety to the touch. She adored it but it packed up.

I fancy getting her a replacement from the sale. There are two in the sale, a similar green one called the Zombie which has marginally better reviews. There is also a ten speed one in red called the Vampire that looks twice the size, but slightly worse reviews(still good though).

Anyway question is if anyone has both which is better please?

I don't have any of them sorry. But I find bigger bullets better.

Nothing to add other than I thought this might be thread to compare twilight to walking dead. I never look at which forum the thread is on, just dip in from the recent activity page.

OK something else to add, Kudos to the OP for wanting to buy his OH a gift!

I like both, but found the vampire has lasted longer =)

I was also expecting a "Who would win" armageddon kinda thread. I reckon Zombies, for vampires to survive, they have to suck blood, if they drink zombies blood they turn into zombies. Vampires would starve or be zombified haha!

Sorry, haven't tried either but I hope you are pleased with your replacement xx

Fluffbags wrote:

I was also expecting a "Who would win" armageddon kinda thread. I reckon Zombies, for vampires to survive, they have to suck blood, if they drink zombies blood they turn into zombies. Vampires would starve or be zombified haha!

Sorry, haven't tried either but I hope you are pleased with your replacement xx

Me too, im kinda disappointed its not about a zombie versus vampire situation. For the record I think zombies would win. I'm afraid I have nothing to add on your bullet dilemma.

I think zombies would win too! Lol

im opp to lollipop . i have found smaller bullets better , but its all down to the person . if theyre both on sale .. treat her to both ;) you can both have fun testing and comparing the two :D

zombies for the win !

Not tried them myself, but the vampire sounds like a sexier gift!

I have both and while they're both brilliant I prefer the vampire bride, more speeds to chose from and little bit of added length is wonderful!