Definitely no tedium here @anna.michelsburg Hopefully you’ll get some more naughty details from the clerk, sounds like it’s a situation that has some very arousing discrete information. Reading that update all I could think about was the TV show suits, well dressed gentlemen in fitted suits and lovely ladies in tight dresses and low cut shirts. I’m not a lawyer so it’s all I have to go on.
Enjoy your date! Always looking forward to more of your updates
@anna.michelsburg I like the idea of a tag team BJ with a little Bi-curious twist… she seems up for anything and the fact that you ran some interference shows she is willing to work with you and has your trust. Your sex life may have just taken a turn for the better!
Yep. Still reading @anna.michelsburg. There’s no tedium, I can assure you.
While I can‘t really relate to your adventures, it‘s still a fun read and a vicarious thrill.
Thanks for sharing so openly.
I‘m quietly pinning my hopes on you pulling off a great victory, whether that‘s finding long-term friendship, love, inner satisfaction, or just finishing up with more points.
BTW, have you thought about awarding medals, or trophies of some kind when the year is out?
I agree with you @KinkyMira . @anna.michelsburg posts are addictive. I just love her attitude. Its as addictive as the kinkymira blog which I read regularly. I just love the pair of you.
I cannot agree more. I start getting excited as soon as I see the title appear 1-a-week. Excitment builds when I then see @anna.michelsburg. Her posts are great and I cannot wait to hear about her Christmas exploits. I hope she is having a wonderful time.