1-a-week

Morning

The background is that during our last year of university me and my two flatmates found ourselves single and didn’t want serious boyfriends with exams and moves for jobs coming up so we challenged ourselves to a “cock-a-weekie” year.

Cringeworthy now I know.

But basically one c0ck per week for the whole year, holidays included.

No one got to 52 but we all got in to the mid 40s. We didn’t have sex with them all but the rules were strict about what counted and I am sure you guess. I had sex with about 35.

Move on 12 years. Very respectable (I hope) and newly divorced.

To be clear, the divorce was nothing to do with infidelity or sexual dissatisfaction, it was the usual combination of meeting too young, his job, life hassle, and it just not being right for either of us.

My friends from back then never really talk about that other year now other thank a slight smirk if university comes up. No one in my current social network knows.

It was honestly the best fun I have ever had but I recognise that I was much younger and things were very different.

My friend, who won, is now also single. She never got married but does have a child (I have two) and as we have come out of lockdown she has challenged me to another 52 week challenge, exactly the same as the last one.

I am very tempted.

My pre-pandemic dabble with Tinder, Bumble, and whatever leads me to believe that there may be even more opportunities as a mid 30s single woman who isn’t looking for a serious partner (yet).

Putting aside being careful about pregnancy and STDs. Are there any downsides?

I would really love it and if I am not enjoying it I can easily stop. The peer pressure of living with the other contestants won’t be there.

I can see practical issues, my career and childcare take up so much time and not least just being tired most days.

But other than that?

I accept that it will be a secret, like last time, and I probably couldn’t tell a future second husband. It will probably put me over having had sex with more than men which isn’t something that I will share. Even so, it is my body and so what?

Thoughts?

AB

17 Likes

I don’t think you’ll get judgement from anyone here, it’s your body and your choice, do with it as you please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: As long as you’re the only one(s) who knows I don’t see an issue :rofl: Have fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome @anna.michelsburg :slightly_smiling_face:

If that’s something you want to do then go for it. :+1: The rules seem a bit arbitrary though. What happens if you get two dates in the same week? Will you have to choose? :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey, why not and like you said if you are not enjoying it you could stop…
You never know you could meet your next partner…

2 Likes

OK, so it was just a total of 52 in a year when we did it last time. Some weeks there were two or more and some weeks none.

The plan is the same again, fuck 52 different men in 52 weeks, no other rules.

9 Likes

I think the only downside would be if you had sex with some of them just to bulk out the number rather than because you wanted to.

I’d say use the ‘rules’ as a bit of fun, but try not to take them too seriously. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

So when we did it last time we realised exactly that. If we tried to make it once a week it very quickly got to feeling that we had to find someone to fuck so we changed it to a total of 52. That got much easier and things happened in bursts, some weeks it was literally 4 in 48 hours and at other times we’d go weeks and weeks with nothing.

8 Likes

Just an FYI, you’ve picked what might be quite an easily identifiable username. If you’d like something a little more anonymous you can pop a request in to change it. :+1: There’s a bit more info in the How-To :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Oh, thanks, it is not my real name at all. Anna is but Michelsburg is where we went on holiday as kids!

5 Likes

Perfect. :+1::slightly_smiling_face: Not that you have to keep it a secret from anyone if you didn’t want to. You might not want to put it in a newsletter, but it shouldn’t be a shameful secret either. :slightly_smiling_face:

If you’re looking for a new burst of sexual freedom quite a few people have had some fun with swingers’ clubs/sites. I’m not sure if it’s something you’re into, but there are quite a few topics on the forum if you’re interested?

3 Likes

No. Its not for me. We did try when married on holiday once but was always a once on holiday thing.

I am sort of hoping I can just meet 52 men though the usual routes.

4 Likes

With all the left over Covid regs it might be a little more difficult I assume to meet folk in the usual routes?

But agree with has been said, it’s your body and your decision. Don’t let other people or any future potential judgement stop you.

Do a post where you keep us updated with your challenge!

4 Likes

Now, that is an idea.

3 Likes

Hi there @anna.michelsburg wow what a challenge, you are aware of the pit falls of the challenge and your a grown up so the choice is yours as previously stated only thing you have to remember is to keep yourself safe and hopefully as secret as you can for your own reputation and self worth good luck to you hun and welcome enjoy the forum :kissing_heart:

1 Like

That sounds some challenge as no one as such will get hurt I see no reason why not to try it. My only reservation would be to ask can the cock be the same one for more than 1 week? Surely there is a possibility you will meet a partner that you decide to see more than once and it may turn into a more longer term relationship. That’s when things may have to stop. But initially go for it you only live once.

I know, it is a good point. I met a later boyfriend during that year at university but it was easier to keep casual things going at that age and it got more serious after we graduated.

@anna.michelsburg it sounds really interesting and you must keep us updated with progress. I’m sure you would need to ask the men to form a queue.

1 Like

If it’s tempting you why not give it a go! As others have said, perhaps this time around you can give yourself much more flexibility with the rules. If you met someone you like during the process. Or if it’s not working in any way either pause or leave your self the freedom to stop completely. Good luck enjoy :wink: and keep us in the loop how you get on.

Exactly what you said at the end, it’s your body and your life so you can do what you like and live your best self :relieved:
Of course in a new life phase so things aren’t gonna be the same as when you done it back then but the main thing to take from it is sure you can have fun and enjoy yourself as and when you like just as long as your not putting yourself at risk or wellbeing of your kids.

3 Likes

Sounds like great fun! Enjoy yourself, and I’m certainly interested in any updates :yum: