1-a-week

I might not be telling the whole truth but I’m getting there :grin:

1 Like

Hello

The fun seems to have gone from this a little bit, I am sorry.

I am not sure I want to explain in too much detail my views on cheating/fidelity. I appreciate that I brought it up but the whole idea of the challenge was to give me my confidence back and to find the pre-marriage Anna before I started dating and thinking about a future relationship.

Inevitably it got more complicated and I met someone who didn’t quite ever disappear and feelings grew and now we are dating. But part of me still wants the planned year and still thinks it is very important so I am currently a little conflicted about what I want.

On the positive side, things are going very well with the intensive care consultant and we skirt around the naughty topics but in an appealing, coy kind of way.

Will just have to see what happens.

To answer one little question: I think I am up to about 75, I don’t think I will get to 100 this year.

Cheerio

Anna xxx

6 Likes

Hi Anna,

My first suggestion is there really is no need for apologies whatsoever!
This is your blog, it is about your year, and I think everyone has appreciated more than anything your honesty and openness with everything. For me, it is the journey that has kept me gripped - not specifically the ‘fun’. You should only share views if you feel comfortable with doing so, if others do not agree or ask questions you do not want to answer, just ignore them.

I’m sure the complications will become clearer, throughout your posts you’ve always shared a good sense of self reflection, and in time you’ll know what it is you need, and what it is you want. Maybe try and focus in on the reasons why you want the planned year, and why it feels very important to you.

Great to hear things are going very well, main thing is doing what’s right for you in the moment.

Have a great weekend!

4 Likes

You certainly have no need to apologize. You have given a lot of people a large amount of pleasure reading your updates. I’m really pleased things are going well with the consultant. You do what ever you decide.
Good luck for the future. 75 is not a bad score for a 12 month period, I think this makes you a winner in my book. @anna.michelsburg

Hello

Another no news update. Sorry.

I had bloody COVID and it was utterly terrible despite tripple vax.

Literally no and I mean no sex for nearly 3 weeks.

But I have been away on my work trip, see other post.

I absolutely promise I will have something for my next update.

Anna xxx

7 Likes

Hopefully you’ll be fighting fit soon

2 Likes

Feel better today.

5 Likes

So what’s your other thread… I must have missed that?

1 Like

Here @Craig1234

:smiley: :bikini:

Sorry, no news.

I am not sure if I should update or not when there is nothing to tell.

Things going well with Mark. A holiday booked. Eeeekk.

Sophie similarly loved up but I think has strayed once or twice.

The naughtiest thing I have done is now and then text someone I met through an app.

4 Likes

If your happy to take part In the challenge again then go for it. You never know but a future husband might enjoy hearing about your adventures.

3 Likes

If you feel like entertaining your enormous reader group whilst nothing much to report on currently would recounting some of your uni day escapades be an option? You write well and are an enjoyable read but obviously your story, your rules, etc.

2 Likes

Please do remember the forum rules when posting :slight_smile:

Do not use offensive, unnecessarily graphic/erotic, derogatory or inappropriate language

Do not post erotica or graphic fantasies learn what erotica is here

2 Likes

Fantasies?

1 Like

What do you mean?

Well, I pride myself of having a decent library of high quality experiences!

2 Likes

As long as the posts aren’t written as Erotica, or break any other forum rules - then they are okay to post.

3 Likes

I’m back on one a day - I think I need a week off

3 Likes

@anna.michelsburg I gotta say that the reads you have posted have been fantastic. When I see them pop up in the list of unreads, it is my first choice for the day. Being in North America I am about 6-8 hours behind the post, but I thoroughly enjoy them and, in a way, live vicariously through you.

However, as our friends seem to struggle with their marriages, split, divorce or get sick with cancer or different diseases, Mrs. Val and I have had more than the usual conversations of what we would choose in our lives if the other wasn’t there. This may be more of a new post topic, but I wanted to give you my take if the shoe were on the other foot.

Please do not take this the wrong way as it is just my take, and more of a compliment of what you have beenable to accomplish so far in your challenge in the face of adversity due to preconceived attitudes and ideas :

  1. As a mid-40’s male, I think the ability to work your way into casual sex as a female is about 100% easier (if not more than that) than for a man to do the same thing. There is a definite stigma for some guy to chat up every woman that is sitting alone at a bar and then try to take her home with no real plans for commitment, but only to count holes that he has been in over a period of time. I think you definitely have a leg up on any male who tried to do the same thing with no real collateral damage, so great work with your honesty and your find in a man who you trust with your story - I think that is fantastic.

  2. I think many men would have grabbed some beer, sat on the couch and let their life turn to shit. You went the other way with your plan, and although everything has consequences, your work to stay off the couch and do something completely different is admirable. Being that my sex drive is fairly high, I can’t see it being any less if I wasn’t with a mate. I think I would be inclined to move in a similar direction as you which would come with it’s own hard work. Getting to the gym, keeping yourself focused and your head high would be tough for anyone. But the alternative to try to reverse course on a downward spiral which you could have chosen, is probably more work.

  3. Writing this, it seems predatory if a man were to be writing what is written here in this blog, yet Anna gets complimented on her scores - so I do think there is a definite double-standard - again, no offense and I’m not looking to insult anyone, I just think a male would take more heat and have far less pining readers. I’m not complaining, but I think there is a stigma if the role was reversed. That being said, If I were in a similar situation, I think I would be extremely strategic with my choices of women who I would target (sounds terrible, but I think that is what exactly was done here). I know and have met many women (most of them are single for one reason or another), professionals, no children or grown children who are looking for some sort of redemption. I think women as a whole have been given the short end of the stick on jobs, financial pay and power, and I think those women would be my focus for a long term relationship. These women are driven, know what they want, want to be respected and want to show that they are powerful and in control. I could use a sugar momma who just wants someone at their beck and call - in fact, I would probably line up a few of these to keep in different cities.

I think I would also split it into 3 groups where I would spend my time in a similar pursuit:

  1. Tinder style quick flings - These would be the ladies (young or older) who would be like Anna, simply looking for a quick fling and likely adding up a score of some sort. I think there are many younger women who are tired of the pretty boys with no money who still live at home and are looking to see what it would be like to have a relationship with a professional man (one who has money, a home, a car, and can actually buy dinners with cash and not their daddy’s credit card) I would work this about 20-30% of the time

  2. Fantasy style hook ups - These would be harder to land and likely have the most baggage. I can think of 3-4 women who would see other people in a heartbeat if shown some affection and attention. I don’t want my stuff destroyed by their hubbies or “boyfriends”, but would have to be chosen with a sniper’s focus and worked methodically to ensure the damage to me would be minimal. I think this would be about 60% of my focus and I think would be the most adventurous and daring of the three. It would be a long term plan and although I would have nothing to hide, they would be the wild card in the relationship and would ultimately be the fly in the ointment for long term success. I think you would need a few of these happening at a time to find any enjoyment in the process

  3. Finally I think I would want to wander into the unknown. You touched on the “snowball” concept in your adventures and I think I would want to be dominated by someone who would take me places I have never been and do things that aren’t “Vanilla”. I would have a few items that I would want to explore, and with some travel and the right connections, this would be the most intriguing to me. Participating in 3-somes or more, bondage and things that I have only read about, would be on my list. I would want to be shown who, what and how by someone who was open to it, and go down a rabbit hole into a bit of a parallel universe which is fully detached from real life. I would dedicate about 10% of my search for this but I think it would take about 80% of my free time.

I would still need to work and be in touch with family as well as keep some time for myself as I could see this becoming exhausting just trying to keep it all straight.

Sorry for the long winded post. I guess I just reminisce a little on what could have been and/or if I had the chance again like you, Anna, what I would try and not regret. I do like that you are still open to adventure and think it’s great that you have found a good friend.

All the best!

1 Like

@anna.michelsburg as a late comer to this thread(literally read it from start to finish this afternoon) i must say fair play to you, you’ve done what i would’ve liked to have done in my post marriage years.
A very entertaining read indeed :+1:
Ps very jealous of garden builder boy :rofl::rofl::rofl: