Ive spent ages reading @anna.michelsburg 's posts and i have to say i am a FAN.
Wish i could meet a girl like that but i think its hard finding someone whos as slutty as me or down for the kinkiest stuff while being at an arms length… i dont know, think i need fwb but im struggling to find one.
Go for guys , you could have one a day
![]()
So, 10 months in to it and I think I am going to have to reluctantly call a line under things, I am going to fall short at about 8 weeks. I guess I can still accumulate points with Mark but Sophie has been dating her chap for most of this and things have progressed here and I feel that I need to draw this phase of my post-divorce life to a close and begin the Mark-phase, wherever that might end up.
I won’t get another “cock-a-weekie” year, it appears. And it was hopefully my last chance. It all seemed to easy then but kids, ex husbands, mortgages, jobs, wanting to find a new partner, and all of the emotional baggage that being the (very) wrong side of thirty brings have made it harder than I expected.
I don’t think I did too badly though and I have to confess to a fair helping of smugness - still got it!
I also love looking back, from the geekiness of the two economics graduates trying to come up with the most complicated scoring system possible for what was, after all, just undoing the zip on a sports bra slightly and getting chatted up at the gym.
It is also interesting that Mark appeared very early on, one of the first few Bumble dates and I have to admit to having forgotten when he appeared and reading through as reminded me that he was actually one of my first proper dates after my divorce which, I can’t say why, but is lovely even if I have fucked a lot of others between then and now.
Other highlights are the milf thing with the gardener which is a bit cringeworthy, I am sure that there are lots of other milf notches on his fence post, probably at the same time as me, but getting my tits out in the garden for a man 10 years younger than me and then sucking him off was probably the moment I knew that the Anna I wanted back, from the university hockey tours, could be found if I looked for her.
The thing I am most proud of, though, was the creampie for Mark. That was the perfect essence of what I wanted this year to be, getting my mojo back and being in control. As feelings have become stronger and more complicated with Mark I have not been able to repeat that. I think we will in the future but I love looking back on that morning - if only to show that I can happily separate being fucked by some gardener and making love to a man whom I have come to care very much about.
I have a few people who have contacted me off here and it is lovely to keep in touch. I am not sure if I will post again but you are very welcome to say hi here Edited: Please remember sharing contact details is against the forum rules - again, I can’t recall if this is allowed or not, or whether you are just not allowed to post proper links. If I have just broken a little rule, sorry, I will edit as soon as you let me know. But I have broken lots of other rules by accident, not least a full topless shot on my profile for weeks which no one thought to mention!
So what of the future. Well, the June holiday with Sophie is all booked. I have talked to Mark about it truthfully and I think I have negotiated a sort of ‘pass’ for the week. He is confident and mature enough to know that girlie holiday sex is meaningless and if it happens it will soon be forgotten. Sophie, on the other hand is not making similar progress with her chap … we will have to see how that all plays out.
But, in summary, my mojo is back. So, the year has been a success and I easily passed 52 points but got nowhere near 52 cocks. The question now for me is whether I will ever fuck 100 men which, in a very immature sense, is still something of a target.
I will keep an eye on here and respond to questions and comments but I am not sure that I will have too many updates.
So, not really signing off, but more a downgrading and semi retirement, if that is OK?
A bientôt
Anna
@anna.michelsburg sorry to say, but contact details can’t be shared.
Look after yourself and thanks for the many brilliantly written posts!
Good luck in tge furtue and enjoy all the fun
It is so nice to get an update on your situation and I am so pleased that things seem to be working out for you. You have been a great asset to the forum and I think everyone will miss your updates. I wish you all the best with the future and I hope all your wishes come true. Thank you for the updates and the very interesting experiences. @anna.michelsburg
Thanks for taking us on the ride with you @anna.michelsburg. Loved every minute of it!
@anna.michelsburg
Thanks very much for letting us join you on this journey, have loved reading the insights from yourself (and others). Just a little to add to your smugness hat, you’re writing skills are excellent, and kept everyone patiently waiting on the next installments. Also a testament to your honesty shining through too.
So yes, a big thank you for me, and really hope that Anna & Mark works out for you, and your recent journey gives you the confidence to chase your dreams in that sense - it certainly sounds like you do not need to settle for second best!
Take care, and look forward to reading future posts, whatever they may be!
I think you have expressed things spot on. @anna.michelsburg has brightened up the forum, excellent writing, honest and I am so pleased she has hopefully found happiness.
Hi @anna.michelsburg
I have read every post on this thread, and as others have said, (for me) it’s been a amazing read. I’ve had a few laughs along the way and your writing skills are worthy of any blog!
I am happy for you and Mark and I really hope things work out.
This is not “Goodbye”, but hopefully “See you later”… We are always here for a chat
![]()
The last hurrah should be the holiday post to end all posts.
Apologies everyone, I know you enjoy this thread. However this is the second time contact details have been shared.
So, due to repeated breaking of the forum rules, I am closing this thread.