1) How long have you worked for Lovehoney?
Since the 7th of January to be precise!
2) How did it feel being interviewed for a job where the main aim is to help people have orgasms?
Truthfully, I didn't think about it that way-I considered it an opportunity to be a big kid surrounded by toys again!
3) If sex toys didn't exist what line of work would you be in?
4) If you could live absolutely anywhere in the world where would you choose?
Somewhere with lush green pastures, acerage, plenty of farm animals..Home is a place in my heart.
5) If you won £1million what would be the first three things you'd spend it on or invest it in?
Property-to live in, and to rent out..who doesn't want a passive income?
A round the world trip for myself and OH.
I could really use a much better car to be honest!
6) What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? (Not sexually!)
Jumped out of a plane, and performed stand up.
7) What do you do on your days off?
Painting, drawing, tending to my animals-in the warmer months I'll be doing more motorbike riding!
8) If you were an animal what would you be and why?
I love birds.
More than likely a swan. Strong, elegant, and fiercely protective of their mate and their young. I like their unique call. Such gorgeous creatures-and what kid doesn't mind hitching a ride on their parent's back?
9) If you were given the job of conjuring up a new slogan for Lovehoney, what would it be?
"Things for your thing!"
10) If you had to be stuck in a lift for an hour with one other member of the Lovehoney team, who would you choose?
Mollie-she's funny, and a wonderfully warm personality you can have a variety of conversations with.