10 Questions for Lovehoney Staff...

1) How long have you worked for Lovehoney? Since November 2014

2) How did it feel being interviewed for a job where the main aim is to help people have orgasms? I don't know what I was expecting but it just turned out to be like most other interviews I've had, just quite a bit more laid back!

3) If sex toys didn't exist what line of work would you be in? I would be selling insurance as I had a job offer from an insurance company at the same time as I had one from Lovehoney.

4) If you could live absolutely anywhere in the world where would you choose? I would live somewhere cold as I can't stand heat. Norway and Sweden come to mind but Canada will always be my number 1 pick!

5) If you won Ā£1million what would be the first three things you'd spend it on or invest it in? First would be a trip around the world, flying in business class. Next would be paying off my parents mortgage and the rest I would invest/buy land.

6) What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? (Not sexually!) I quit college, quit my job and came to Australia on a one-way ticket. Left for Australia about a year ago and I haven't regretted it since.

7) What do you do on your days off? Eat super tasty food, watch Netflix and play video games.

8) If you were an animal what would you be and why? Probably a bear. I am the prince of bears after all!

9) If you were given the job of conjuring up a new slogan for Lovehoney, what would it be? We take pleasure in pleasure!

10) If you had to be stuck in a lift for an hour with one other member of the Lovehoney team, who would you choose? Any of the Lovehoney team would be great fun, especially the Australian office but if I had to chose, it would probably be a tie between Mollie and Jessica (this one: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lovehoney-jessica/)

1 Like

What a great thread. Very well thought out questions which show individual personally in their answers.
Makes me wish I was working for lovehoney!!!

If any Lovehoney staff fancy taking part, here is a fun quiz for you!

1) How long have you worked for Lovehoney?

6 weeks!

2) How did it feel being interviewed for a job where the main aim is to help people have orgasms?

No different to any other interview, although an eye opener walking into an office with pictures of sex toys on the walls and the staff looking at dildos on their computer screens - most jobs that would get you the sack!

3) If sex toys didn't exist what line of work would you be in?

I previously worked in the greeting card and gift industry, that was good fun. If you cant work with sex toys then second best was working with products that joke about sex

4) If you could live absolutely anywhere in the world where would you choose?

I'm quite happy in Bath, is that really sad?! Alternatively, somewhere nice in America, home from home but with better weather :-)

5) If you won Ā£1million what would be the first three things you'd spend it on or invest it in?

Pay off my mortgage, help out family financially, get an extention done on my house!

6) What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? (Not sexually!)

I dont think I've done anything particularly adventurous - given birth but thats about as outragious as it goes....I would try a lot though, would be up for a sky dive definately!

7) What do you do on your days off?

Take my daugher swimming and to toddler groups and walk my dog

8) If you were an animal what would you be and why?

A cat. They sleep a lot, wander the streets, have a cuddle when the want...the world is their oyster!

9) If you were given the job of conjuring up a new slogan for Lovehoney, what would it be?

I think the current one says it all...!

10) If you had to be stuck in a lift for an hour with one other member of the Lovehoney team, who would you choose?

I am still fairly new and dont know many people well, so anybody so I can get to know them better :-) Perhaps a designer as it fascinates me!

1 Like

1) How long have you worked for Lovehoney? Just over 3.5 years

2) How did it feel being interviewed for a job where the main aim is to help people have orgasms? Empowering and exciting, I had been hounding Matt for about a year for a job in customer care, Now I've got one I don't think I will ever leave!!!

3) If sex toys didn't exist what line of work would you be in? Probably still customer service of some description, as I was before.

4) If you could live absolutely anywhere in the world where would you choose? Well Seeing as Lovehoney shipped me off to work in the Aussie customer service office i think I'm already there :-)

5) If you won Ā£1million what would be the first three things you'd spend it on or invest it in? A house for me and a holiday for me and my immediate family, it would probably all be gone by then!!!

6) What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? (Not sexually!) Lived in a tree house in the Jungle in Thailand for three months or throwing myself off a ledge across the rainforest canopy in Cairns.

7) What do you do on your days off? Sunbathe and go shopping.

8) If you were an animal what would you be and why? A cat because they are mysterious and sexy creatures!

9) If you were given the job of conjuring up a new slogan for Lovehoney, what would it be? Lovehoney -Taking over the world one sex toy at a time.

10) If you had to be stuck in a lift for an hour with one other member of the Lovehoney team, who would you choose? Lisa Cullinan from filming becuse she is a nutter just like me and we could make each other laugh hysterically until we were rescued!

1 Like

Oh yay! I love this thread!

Let's bring it back!

Love it that this got bumped! :)

9) If you were given the job of conjuring up a new slogan for Lovehoney, what would it be?

"Your order number is not your tracking number"

bahahaha XD

Aw Katy - I miss you and your laugh in CC!Ā 

Love the slogan hahaĀ 

I love this thread! Being interviewed by Lovehoney sounds like so much fun ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

This thread makes me want to work for lovehoney, do you think you could use my nursing degree? šŸ˜‰

Loving this thread - great insights, bit like watching the series (I caught number 5 of 6 this week. Is this a different series? I thought it only went to 4 and I was gutted I missed the first).

Don't know about the Sexual Satisfaction People, it's more like the Job Satisfaction People! Will we see a sticker on your front door saying you're in the top 50 best companies to work for, I wonder ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I enjoy threads like this .It gives us chance to get to know you better.

Perhaps you can get the 2 bosses to complete it as well ?

Would luv to meet some of you guys face to face one day.

This is a great thread

1 Like

Totally bumping this post and tagging @Lovehoney_Brenna and @Lovehoney_Nick (I think these are the ones Iā€™ve seen being active in the forum recently)

Iā€™d love to read their answers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooh go on then!

1) How long have you worked for Lovehoney?

Around 6 years

2) How did it feel being interviewed for a job where the main aim is to help people have orgasms?

I was fairly desensitised to it already to be honest. My Father has worked here longer than me so I was aware of the company and its ethos.

3) If sex toys didnā€™t exist what line of work would you be in?

I actually trained to be a massage therapist!

4) If you could live absolutely anywhere in the world where would you choose?

Somewhere with nice weather, maybe Australia.

5) If you won Ā£1million what would be the first three things youā€™d spend it on or invest it in?

A house with a massive garden!

6) Whatā€™s the most adventurous thing youā€™ve ever done? (Not sexually!)

I wouldnā€™t say I am a particularly adventurous person. But I did fly to the US with only 4 days notice (meaning I didnā€™t have my usual month of unnecessary worrying) so Iā€™d say that was pretty adventurous.

7) What do you do on your days off?

Iā€™ve been playing a lot of Animal Crossing

8) If you were an animal what would you be and why?

Probably some sort of Cat, I love a good nap!

My creative juices appear to have all dried up so I actually cannot think of one. Although I reserve the right to come back and edit this when I think of an answer at 3am!

10) If you had to be stuck in a lift for an hour with one other member of the Lovehoney team, who would you choose?

Our lovely Patrica, all around fantastic human!

15 Likes

some great responses from all at Lovehoney thatā€™s why we love you all

1 Like

There is so much in here I have further questions on. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thought of another question. Did any of the staff every model any of the lingerie on the site?

Very good slogan

Fire away! :joy: