10 Questions for Lovehoney Staff...

To be honest, the one I’m really struggling not to ask is, ‘So Brenna, who’s your daddy?’ :slightly_smiling_face:

And there’s also some smut on massage therapy.

Okay, I am quite curious about why you went to the US with only 4 days notice? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I was thinking the very same thing, my bet is she will keep us guessing.

1 Like

I put my answers up 5 years ago!

My question for @Lovehoney_Brenna is…do you get annoyed with some of us breaking rules without thinking? I know i have broke a few trying to be encouraging!

Australia? Seriously?! I’d love to visit there one day, but I’m afraid it will be my last day alive on this earth. Everything in Australia is trying to kill you :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, I think it’s super cool that your father also works for LH! What a cool family!

The father is this lovely chap:

As for America, I was asked if I’d like to help set up our US warehouse, it was very cool. We even found a turtle at one point! :smiley:

10 Likes

I did hope it might be. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Innocent mistakes aren’t annoying (and 9/10 you’ve all resolved them before I even notice), I can generally tell when things are meant well but come across differently. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m generally alright with spiders and I think I might be able to outrun a snake if I needed to. Snakes in the loo is a big fear though :joy:

1 Like

Uhm, when it comes to going #1 you could get one of those things that you can use to pee standing up if you have a vagina.
No solutions for going #2, though :joy:

It is the stuff of nightmares, but I think it’s a price I’d be willing to pay for warmth!

Do you still play Animal crossing ? Hehe

1 Like