2024 sex goals 🥅

My wife and I were talking the other night during sex… always dangerous! We discussed setting some sex goals for 2024.

We didn’t really come up with anything much but really liked the idea of getting a list and working through it and setting plans throughout the year to keep the spark burning. Maybe link to some dares, remove underwear, dress a certain way, new underwear, try that new Bp that still in the packet etc

Does it sound like a good idea?

So far we have;

1. Naughty weekend away.
  2. Night out flirting/role play
  3. Hot tub fun
12 Likes

We did this list last year.

Outdoor sex in different places
Sex on a balcony (led to other things)
More pegging (husband’s choice)
Accept a sex dare once a month
Go out for a meal… commando
He, to me give me more oral orgasms
Give bondage another go

9 Likes

We spoke about this too, with the ultimate goal of trying to conceive but without making it feel like a chore :laughing: nothing is that major but it’s easy to slip into a usual bed only standard after so many years together :woman_shrugging:

• comando meal out
  • sex throughout our home, not just in bed
  • quick bj outdoors on a trip we have planned
  • OH exploring more with butt play
10 Likes

Our list has to be:

1. More sex
  2. My wife trying anal
  3. Dirty weekends away
  4. MFF me and a other women fu#king my wife with a strap on
7 Likes

So I’m gonna be the odd one out here haha…

I haven’t actually set any goals this year, I’ve kinda gone the opposite way.

1. I’m having a break from swinging. I just don’t know if it’s something I want to do anymore. I’m still friends with my regular couple and I’m still going on holiday with them, but I have advised at present I don’t want to do anything.
  2. No random sex. I feel things have become too casual and I don’t feel a connection with anyone or anything.

On the upside:

1. I must w*nk everyday. No days off, nothing.
  2. Go on at least 1 date this year. I’m not really looking for anything as I am more than happy being single, with or without regular or casual sex, but it would nice to try and go on one.
  3. Buy more toys, bigger ones and different to my normal collection. Push myself out of my comfort zone.
10 Likes

Guessing mine fairly simple (in theory)

Try to have sex with my wife once a month

2 Likes

I want to push my pain threshold. Pleasure and pain are linked for me, and I want my husband to work my body harder than ever. I want to get bred on video as proof that I can do it. I also want to explore getting my urethra penetrated. Just starting this.

And this one isn’t exactly a sex goal - I’m just tired of clothing. I try to wear it as little as possible, because I just hate the sticky feeling of fabric on my clit/labia. Especially this summer, those parts are just going to hang down in the breeze and sunlight the way nature intended.

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea and the goals are quite nice ones too!

I will work on the list - ideally we need 12

Me and my partner have said we’re going to try some new stuff this year. not to out there stuff but last year we got in a bit of a rut of doing the same thing and using the same toys so we are going to mix it up this year

1 Like

2024 goals? Let me see:

Definitely more pegging;
Explore more CBT in the femdom realm.;
Encourage Sexterminatrix in her domme role;
Hopefully complete Locktober this year;
More time in chastity in general;
Find unusual sex toys and furniture; then
Find room for them. :wink:

The rest we’ve pretty much done already.

1 Like

We’ve done goals and challenges for years. We have a few, but the interesting one this year is that each time we have sex, we aren’t allowed to use the same positions or the same rooms/furniture as the previous sex we had (in the three previous sessions). So, if we had missionary on the bed, we can’t do that for the next three sessions, so could have cowgirl on the sofa, be bent over the kitchen table from behind and lazy man in the bathroom. You get the idea. Means we have to get variety of places and positions.

Also, I’ve got these bad boys DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple and Clit Triple Sucker Set - Lovehoney UK which my husband is going to massively enjoy tormenting me with :rofl:

3 Likes

@KinkyMira . You never disapoint :joy:

@ChloJakes … i could be wrong and appreciate you are perfectly ok being single, but im getting the vibe youd like to be in an exclusive relationship…perfectly natural and if that is the case, i hope you find the someone.
When you read your profile, you sound like a real good laugh and soneone fun to be around.
If you are looking for that someone, you have a lot to offer.

@Iwill yeah you’re pretty much correct. If the right someone did come along then I would definitely give it a go and I would absolutely like it to be exclusive, but let’s just say I’m not exactly actively looking for anything and I haven’t found anyone who excites me enough to make me give up my singleness :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Hear hear! Never give up your individuality for anyone! They will either embrace you 100% or you will be compromising, perhaps in ways you’d prefer not to.

You do you. :slight_smile:

They often appear when least expected… someone will knock you out and youll blow them away…if you know what i mean and no puns intended.:joy:

I have a couple of pairs of similar nipple suckers in different sizes (I don’t have a clitoris so I don’t need the trio) and they are very effective if a little mechanical/medical looking.
If you can’t get a good seal try using a little bit of water based lubricant on the rim.

They can sometimes stick if they aren’t used for a while. If they do stick screw the plunger down to unstick them NOT UP. If they’re really stuck and you try to screw the plunger up they can break.

My 2024 goals are

• more sex
  • more anal sex
  • training my wifes ass to take bigger toys
  • more pegging
  • more fisting my ass
  • more watersports
  • go to a swinger club
  • exploring my bi-curious side this year
2 Likes

I’d settle for just having sex this year.

4 Likes