A cuppa and a virtual hug

Hiya, just a nice wee post for anyone struggling… a problem shared and all that … No negative judgement, just positive support. Life can change in a heartbeat, in a good way and bad, and with members all over the place, I’d like to think there’s always someone willing to say hi and show they care.

No one to one as in the guidelines…hope it works the way I’d like it to.

25 Likes

Well put @Amunique :raised_hands: have a lovely weekend

1 Like

Thank you @KentCouple1990 , I hope you both do too :blush:

1 Like

So true, and i know there’s always someone available to support and help, even in the small hours, that’s why I think this forum is a very special place.

2 Likes

It sure is a special place @WillC , hope you’ve had a good day :blush:

1 Like

I have thanks, hope you have too! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad to hear it @WillC , I have too thanks, finish work in an hour and then off the weekend :blush:

1 Like

Hi and hellooooo

1 Like

Hiya @Craig1234 hope you’re well :blush:

1 Like

I am thanks, same to you tooo

1 Like

Oh good @Craig1234 , aye I’m ok thanks :blush:

Hi to everyone. I hope everyone is ok at the moment. You anyone is struggling make sure you post and there is always someone to listen on here.

2 Likes

Hiya @steve19 lovely comment, I’m ok thanks, hope you are too :blush:

@Amunique right back at ya! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Hiya @Latex73 thank you, have a great weekend :blush:

1 Like

Such a lovely post and just what I needed to read today as am craving a hug :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Awww @AJSTAR :people_hugging: hope you’re ok :people_hugging:

Thank you :blush:

I hope you are ok @AJSTAR

1 Like

Thanks @Amunique :heart: Sending you virtual hugs :people_hugging: :hugs: Hope you’re doing ok xx

I’m struggling a bit at the moment, my mental health assessment appointment has been cancelled for the 2nd time. :woman_facepalming::rage: I don’t like hugs in real life (except from my husband or cat!) but virtual ones are much appreciated!

3 Likes

You’re welcome @Kitty-Cat01 :blush:

Free hugs here anytime :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s so sad to hear, you’re not alone, it seems to be happening all over :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::people_hugging:

3 Likes