A cuppa and a virtual hug

Thank you :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re welcome @Kitty-Cat01 , anytime :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Amunique @steve19 thank you yous two, been a bit up and down within myself the last week or so, think I’m just feeling kinda neglected by certain people in my life… just been waffling about it on another post lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @AJSTAR no worries :hugs: just means this wee post is working the way I hoped it would :blush:…hope you feel more up than down now … you’re never neglected by LH members :blush:

1 Like

I think we all could do with a virtual hug on a daily basis even if everything is ok.

So here’s my virtual hug to anyone that wants one

:people_hugging:

4 Likes

:hugs::people_hugging:

1 Like

We sure could @David1986H , right back at you mister :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Dirty-Wife :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:hugs::people_hugging:

1 Like

When I started this I didn’t think I’d be in need of a hug. I’m usually the one to send hugs and make sure folk are ok in all aspects of my life.

A month ago when I had a break from here, I met a guy for coffee. We had been talking on social media since first lockdown so I was chuffed when he asked me to join him . Met in a coffee shop, had coffee then I got the train home and he drove to his home.

He said he would love to come sit in my tent on the beach and watch the sunset with me. He also wanted to do the 4 miles beach walk with me. He wanted to come and see me do my zipslide across the river Clyde last Sunday… No texts/WhatsApp messages or anything. I left him a couple of messages and no reply. Then tonight, he’s on a social media video being kissed by a woman he was talking to me about when we had the coffee. They were cuddling each other, it wasn’t just one sided.

I’ve deleted his number and unfollowed him , i just don’t know what I’m feeling now. It was 9 years on Friday since I left my ex and this guy was the first one I’d met since then.

Sorry about that @Amunique it sounds like he was a complete arse and you are well shot of him. There are some very nice people (men) out there, and i’m sure one will turn up for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks @steve19, I’ll try again in 10 years and just keep having fun on here till then. Tomorrow’s another day and I have wee smiley faces to look after :blush:. Thanks again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t know what to say other than I’m sorry as well.

I would have been heartbroken if that happened to me.
I know us humans need company and companionship but I’d be scared if anything like that happened or worse.

Im here thinking of you and so are other people on here.

:people_hugging::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks @David1986H, I don’t think there’s anything anyone can say. Life sucks sometimes but onwards and upwards, better finding out now than a few months/years down the line. :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @Amunique hope your ok. You are a gorgeous women and everything will just fall in to place. You will find the man of your dreams soon. Big hugs x

I’m ok thanks @AC_Cum, had a sleep, and seen my pics got approved this morning so today’s another day :blush: as for guys, i’m gonna wait another 9 years at least, and if I’m in a care home at that time, it will be zimmers at dawn :joy:

:hugs: oh that sucks @Amunique , im really sorry. Like @steve19 said, he sounds like a complete arse.
Dating is so hit or miss, there are some good ones out there though that make kissing all the frogs worth it :hugs:.

1 Like

Thank you @Green_Eyed_Girl :hugs: aye we live and learn :blush: …it can miss me for a few years now, suddenly frogs seem more appealing :blush::hugs:

@Amunique Sorry to read about that fellow . I am older than dirt and have had several relationships . Over the years I personally found the harder I looked , the fewer women I would meet . All my good relationships were totally unexpected and came out of nowhere . I found getting someone in a non dating atmosphere and talking and seeing if we had any common ground was key . I could often tell if a woman was sincere and honest after talking a short time . Also get a vibe if they were fun or not . Oddly , the most common place I get hit on , is the grocery store . Way more than when young and going to clubs . Good luck and do not forget to enjoy life . Virtual hug from a grandpa .

2 Likes

Thank you it has worked wonders and indeed I’m feeling a little more up today so far but might just be cause the sun is now shining lol

1 Like