A cuppa and a virtual hug

Thanks @Oldman, I’m older than dirt too :joy:… I wasn’t even looking for a guy, he just sprung into my life and we were getting to know each other by text, then coffee, then came the tent/beach convo and the non existent zipslide support. Then last night’s video.
Thank you, I’ll still enjoy my life :blush:, thanks for the virtual hug (from a gran and soon to be great gran)

1 Like

Glad it’s worked wonders @AJSTAR , hope you’re still going upwards :blush:sunny days are happy days :blush:

1 Like

Lol zimmers at dawn. If your photos anything to go by thats way off. Your young at heart. Sure you will get sweept off your feet soon. Most of all enjoy life and here is hugs and kisses for today :hugs:

1 Like

Bit of a bungee rope at the moment but I’m trying not to let certain people in my life to effect me like this :see_no_evil:

1 Like

@AC_Cum young at heart and nowhere else :joy:…nope, my feet are staying firmly on the ground from now on. I always enjoy life, I’d enjoy it even more if some people weren’t in it :joy:

Hey @AJSTAR you’ve got this. Grab hold of that bungee rope and pull yourself up to the top then stand tall and proud and don’t let them win .

You’ve survived 100% of your life so far and don’t forget that. :blush::people_hugging:

1 Like

Love this virtual support area. I’m also sending my virtual hugs and support

2 Likes

Awww thank you @FortySomethingWife , hope you’re ok :blush::hugs:

1 Like

There’s an awful lot going on in my life … but I’m ok

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @FortySomethingWife sending you big hugs and I hope it’s all sorted out for you sooner rather than later. Stay strong and keep your chin up :people_hugging::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sending big hugs @FortySomethingWife I hope you get things sorted and life gets better.

2 Likes

So true and I usually find a way to bounce back again even if it takes a while to navigate :relieved:

1 Like

Things are thankfully getting sorted and I’m getting my … appetite back

2 Likes

So glad to hear that @FortySomethingWife onwards and upwards, well done :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think I need something stronger than a cuppa after this week! Work has been mental and doesn’t seem to be stopping anytime soon.

Happy Thursday everyone, hope you are all having a brilliant day x

1 Like

Love this thread, always someone here at all times of the day for a virtual hug, or to vent to. :hugs:

2 Likes

@FortySomethingWife @KentCouple1990 big hugs to you both :hugs:
Hope things get less hectic and easier for you both.

@Amunique super idea. Everyone needs a hug once in a while

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: maybe a few months due to this time of year but a rum is calling me tonight :rofl:

Hey @KentCouple1990 a cuppa of rum on its way to you :blush: don’t drink it all at once :joy:. I hope work eases for you soon, at least a couple of days a week :blush:

Thanks @WillC , I’m glad it’s working the way it should :blush:. There really is always someone waiting to listen with a hug :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like