A wee in the shower

Ok perhaps a strange question
How many ppl have a wee when they are in the shower.
I often do if I get in and then need to wee then I just let it flow. Mrs Chosen-one says that she doesn’t and will get out and sit on the loo. Just wondering if I’m alone

3 Likes

I just pee before i get in the shower, but if the need arose, i would have no problem peeing in the shower, it`s all going down the plughole anyway, along with all the other detritus washed off your body!

6 Likes

I also try to remember to pee before I get in the shower.
However, if I need to go when I’m in the shower I’l just make sure it doesn’t get on the shower curtain and wash it down with lots of water.

3 Likes

Ok so it’s normal the. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I think we all pee in the shower :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

I do. There’s something about water touching my feet that sets me off.

3 Likes

Peeing in the shower is a good way to explore a certain fetish, so… yeah.

8 Likes

Yeah I pee in the shower, saves a flush!

What about in the bath? :joy:

1 Like

Agreed.

Go before jumping in but if the need arises I don’t mind, although I do attempt to aim for the plughole.

2 Likes

I once crapped myself in the shower. Initially mortified. Then realised it was probably the best place for it to happen. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

6 Likes

I actually dont but that’s cuz out of habit I have a wee on the loo before getting in the shower. I wouldn’t have a problem with it tho x

1 Like

Yes there’s a definite order…sit, shave shower! :wink:

6 Likes

Yeah I’m guilty of weeing in the shower

:rofl: oh dear @Ian_Chimp

You know what, it was one of those situations that was an initial (explosive) panic, followed by the realisation that it was no big deal. Rinsed it away like water off a duck’s back (perhaps ‘shit off the bath taps’, but either way). :slightly_smiling_face: Though now I think about it I’m glad I wasn’t facing the other way.

4 Likes

Well, you know what they say…“shit happens” :wink:

2 Likes

Anyway, I digress… :slightly_smiling_face:

Mrs Chimp has just read this and has raised some concerns. I probably should’ve told her earlier/not disclosed it on a public forum.

You live and learn.

As to whether I wee in the shower - at this point it’s probably best to say, ‘I can neither confirm nor deny those allegations.’ :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I pee before getting in the shower. But if anything is still left in the tank before I finish showering, then I just let it flow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I guess it’s environmentally friendly ie not wasting water flushing the loo, and all the water goes in the same drain anyway

2 Likes

I do before I get it in but if I need to while i’m showering I do so. If i’m showering with someone I’ll always ask first, my ex wife hated it but had no problem doing the same if she needed to. My bf has no issue with it and does so when he needs to as well.

It’s all going down and if it splashes the water will rinse it right off you so not a big deal in my opinion.