A wee in the shower

I am guilty as charged but not always depends on the timing if I am in there and I got to go I agree with @WillC I gotta go

1 Like

It’s not a habit but I do it. I once read something, and if everybody had a wee whilst showering rather than flushing the toilet, it would save enough water to do something very nice. (No idea what exactly saving the water was good for, but could save you £5 a year on your water bill).

Great tip for money saving :rofl:

I love to pee in the shower, if it’s a golden shower from someone else, the ever better :grin:

5 Likes

Yes love peeing in the shower what about the bath ???

1 Like

Yes I’ve peed in the bath. Not when first getting in though…don’t want to loll about in it too long, I left it till just before I was about to get out!

2 Likes

It saves turning the hot tap on if you want to warm the water up a bit! :wink:

1 Like

True but not sure my wee comes out hot enough to heat the bath water up enough!

3 Likes

My oh often wee in the bath it rather funny like a sausage fountain lol

I always go for a wee before I get in, but as soon as the water hits my lower back I wee again :rofl: My hubby can’t understand it and apparently never wees in the shower…not sure i believe him :rofl:

1 Like

I try to go for a wee before I go in the shower but normally need to go as soon as the water hits. It all natural!

2 Likes

Yup water makes water for sure…
I still find watching women pee so arousing :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Never thought about the bath before :thinking:
But for me it’s about the visual seeing the stream so not sure it would be as effective. How did you find it

1 Like

Yup both myself and my wife wee in the shower - I remember when at Uni being told to do it in halls - as it saved a huge about of water - so I just carried on doing it. Im sure its saved me a few quid over the years. Then when I met my now wife, she just happily used to do it in the shower when we would shower together - again…she used to work on boats, and I think the same concept applied…it saved water to do it in the shower.

I do however like @Chosen-one find it very arousing watching women pee…I think thats pretty common…

I wouldn’t wee in the bath…not that I have many - but the rest of my family do…try stopping two small kids from doing it!

3 Likes

Yeah - pretty sure my Wife does that too…not when you first get in…but if you’re about to get out…why not…save water - save the planet!

1 Like

A fellow kinkster with a shared interest :+1:

3 Likes

Weirdly relaxing actually @Chosen-one :relaxed:

3 Likes

Nope grosses me out! Would you wash your hands in the toilet? :joy:

You might be alright if everyone’s pissing in the shower. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

In my defence our shower is over our bath - and we were until recently rinsing out cloth nappies in the bath as well - so it was constantly being sanitised after use…and if the water is running its rinsing the wee away anyway!